Seal Subscriptions App

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 6월 28일

uninstalled on May 18, yet the company continues to charge us a monthly fee!!! And of course Shopify won't assist. Beware!

Shop Erin Regan
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2023년 6월 28일

Update 2023-07-05:
We have sent you multiple emails about this, but we can't seem to get a hold of you anymore.
If anyone else is reading this, the charges for apps are always processed automatically by Shopify for the billing periods that are started when the app is still installed with a premium plan.
In case you get charged for the billing period which was started just before you uninstalled the app, you can simply contact us at support@sealsubscriptions.com and we will be more than happy to approve and issue a refund.

Original reply:

Hi, We have sent you an email about this and will be more than happy to process this refund, but we first need to receive a reply from you on the email we sent you where we asked you a few things :) Can you please check your inbox (and spam folder) for an email from info@sealsubscriptions.com?

Thank you.
We are looking forward to your reply so we can process this refund :)

2023년 9월 29일

the options are really easy to use, but my paypal status is desabled and i dont know why, thers no questions about that, and i al ready talked with paypal and they told me that my paypal accout its perfect, so i dont know what to do, and they dont have a team to solve your problems.

Dr.mon
멕시코
앱 사용 기간 4일
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2023년 10월 1일

Hi, we will be more than happy to help you out with this :)
We have sent you an email from support@sealsubscriptions.com. Can I please ask you to check the email and get back to us so we can help you out with this?

2023년 12월 16일

The App is not worth paying for at all, the company is not trustworthy in my experience and the Customer Support team is unhelpful and doesn't care at all about providing good customer service; I was even mislead by their Support team. DO NOT use this app, you will regret it if you do...

EasyShake by Healthy Concepts
앱 사용 기간 5분
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2023년 12월 18일

Hi,
I am Henry, one of the co-founders of Seal Subscriptions app.
We have checked the records of your store with Shopify and can see that you had the app installed for only 5 minutes and from what we see, you never contacted our customer support team at all. Therefore, we suspect that this isn't a genuine review and is severely breaking the Shopify's Terms of Service. But if we are mistaken, feel free to contact us at support@sealsubscriptions.com as we will be more than happy to help you out :)

Overall, I want to point out that we are a GDPR compliant, European company with thousands of happy customers from all over the world. We strive to offer the app at the most affordable price we can and we always do our best to help merchants succeed. Members of our support team are highly qualified and are trying their best to help each merchant according to their needs.
If anyone needs help with our app, you can always contact us at support@sealsubscriptions.com

Best Regards,
Henry

2023년 11월 15일

The product price is not showing properly and is incompatible with Shopify Markets Pro. Too many affiliate programs within the app. No live support.

Frontrow
앱 사용 기간 41분
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2023년 11월 20일

If anyone is reading this, we have contacted the merchant to help them resolve the issue, but they said that they don't need any help.

Our support team is always more than happy to help you. To reach us, you can simply send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com or call us on Whatsapp +386 69 841 407 every work day from 9h to 15h (Central European Timezone).

2024년 4월 19일

a besoin d'être traduite en français

LALA LINGERIE
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 7분
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2024년 4월 25일

Hi, we apologize that the app's admin interface isn't yet translated in French, but we are working on adding translations of the app's admin interface.
Regardless of that, you can always translate and change the content which shows up to your customers in the widget and customer portal.

Having said that, we tried to contact you over the email and your phone multiple times, but never received any response. We have found a potential solution to allow you to use the app's admin interface in French. If you can get back to us on the email or phone, we will be more than happy to set this up for your shop :)

Best regards,
Seal Subscriptions app team

2021년 3월 8일

THIS APP CRUSH MY THEME!!! this app updated on weekend and i gave to creat a new redo all my page!!!

RELX UK
영국
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2021년 3월 8일

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you had issues with the app.
The app doesn't and didn't make any changes to any of your theme files automatically without your authorization. All changes to the theme files have to be manually triggered by you through the app settings (installation section). Even when these changes are made, the app first makes a backup copy of edited files.
I have checked your theme and it seems that the app didn't make any changes to your theme files. It could be that some other app made changes to your theme over the weekend.
We have contacted you over the email and I hope that we will be able to help you resolve this issue.

Regards,

2021년 7월 14일

I tried giving this app a chance for 4 months and every month I had to go back and manually send the invoices, then they still may or may not show up. They weren't in customers junk or spam, they simply just weren't sending. There's also no option to charge automatically, which they didn't like. Support was minimal and instead of looking into and fixing it, they gave me a ton of complicated steps to do it myself. I'd rather pay for better service than get nothing at all for this one.

Disaster Design Co.
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2021년 7월 16일

Hi, we have sent you an email regarding this issue, as we want to resolve it for your shop. However, you still haven't replied to us. Can you please check if you received anything from our support@sealsubscriptions.com email address?
Also, a thing to note is that we do have an option to charge your customers automatically and it works with multiple payment gateways :)

I am looking forward to your reply to our email so we can resolve this issue for your shop.

Best regards,

2021년 4월 27일에 편집됨

The free version is completely useless. I don't know why they even bother offering it. Every single feature of any use is not included. Waste of time. Here is an example: Product selection type you have two options: Apply only to specific products (select them below) this is locked and says you have to upgrade to use this Apply this rule to all products in the shop
Select if you want to show the subscription widget only on specific products OR on all products in your shop. When you choose this option it puts you in the shopping cart to upgrade. There is no other choice for "free" users.

Buster and Dickens Pet Shoppe
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2021년 6월 26일

This app isn't reliable. There's been several times I'm unable to open it. I've contacted the developer and have done every suggestion. I can't access my subscribers to even know when to ship.

Chicly Brewed Tea Company
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2021년 6월 26일

I am sorry to hear that you weren't able to resolve this issue even after following our recommendations. And it is unfortunate that you didn't contact us first after you tried what we suggested, as we could probably help you further. As mentioned before, you should be able to access the admin interface of the app in the latest versions all major browsers (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) , as you were when you created your first subscription rule.
Other users (some of them with thousands of subscribers) are not reporting any such issues, which is why we suspect that the issue you were experiencing could be caused by a browser plugin, a router configuration or maybe a firewall set up in your office.
Disabling the browser plugins and checking the router configuration should be sufficient to resolve the issue you were experiencing.
If you can access the app settings from a different location (e.g. a cafe), then the issue is probably in your office network.
If you can access the app settings from a different browser, then the issue is probably in the browser (could be outdated) or in one of the browser plugins.

A thing to note here is that when your subscriber pays for the order (either automatically or manually), you will see the order in your Shopify Orders and you will be able to fulfill it. You don't have to check in the app to know when to fulfill the order ;)

If you do decide to give our app another try, please let us know if you still experience this issues.

2020년 4월 5일

I installed this app and then all my Google ads stopped running, I contacted Google and they told me its an app I installed on Shopify that has malicious links/code. And this is the only app I installed,

High Voltage Coffee Co.
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 11일
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2020년 4월 6일

Update 2020-04-28:
The issue with Google Ads has been resolved. In case your ads are still disapproved, we recommend you to contact Google Ads support and send them a screenshot of a security scan of your page from Google Search Console. This will help you get your ads re-approved.
In case the issue persists for your shop, please contact us at support@sealsubscriptions.com
----
Hi,
We are in contact with Google and are trying to resolve this issue. Unfortunately you installed the app before we were aware of the issue and before we were able to post a warning on our app listing page.
We believe that our domain is flagged by mistake and are waiting for Google to check what exactly seems to be the issue.
I am sorry that you had to experience this. We hope that this issue will be resolved in a week or two, so you will be able to use the app.

Team Seal