Seal Subscriptions App , 리뷰 1,554개

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 4월 12일

Have been using Seal Subscriptions for well over a year and it is great. Works like a dream, has videos to help us get set up correctly. Have not needed customer service. Feel like if we dig further into it there are lots of features we need to use!

British Nordic Walking
영국
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2024년 4월 22일

Wow, thank you so much for your great review :) We are incredibly happy that you like that app and that it works great for your business :)

2024년 4월 20일

I would definitely recommend this app! I had some minor questions and issues, so I emailed them. They got right back to me, answered all my questions, and then, even went on to my shop and fixed the issue. Excellent customer service!!!

Pure Blossom Skin
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2024년 4월 22일

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

2024년 2월 29일

Seal is a great solution for your subscriptions at a great price. I don't think Shopify's native sub app is working very well yet, so for third party solutions, check this one out. I had some initial kinks to work out with it, but their customer support has been very helpful and handled those issues. I'm always down with apps that have decent support teams - it's becoming such a rarity these days to get good support for anything!

Definitely check this out.

Monster
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2024년 4월 19일

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like our subscriptions app and that we were able to help you :)

2024년 5월 6일

Works very easy and has a lot of features even in the free version. Works without problems.

Had contact with support once regarding a technical thing when launching on new markets, problem solved instantly, not like the other apps with outsourced customer service.

Booty Boom Sverige
스웨덴
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
2024년 5월 13일

I encountered some issues with custom CSS for the widget layout on my website, so I reached out to customer service. Nathan was exceptionally patient and promptly responded to my multiple emails seeking assistance. He skillfully adjusted the code on his end to ensure the widget matched my specifications precisely. I am thoroughly pleased with both the app and the outstanding customer service!

Zip Mints
앱 사용 기간 11개월
2024년 4월 8일

I was looking for a solution to a very specific subscription problem where I wanted to add 2 different products in the first month, and just one for the ongoing subscription. Seal solved this elegantly with their one-click checkout links. Now I have one less headache!

OMNI¹
앱 사용 기간 24일
2024년 4월 12일

Over the course of setting up our site we tested several different subscription apps. In the end, Seal Subscription's functionality, support, pricing and UI were by far the best option. From a flexibility and engagement standpoint I don't think there's a better subscription app out there. If you're looking for a great app for subscriptions I highly recommend giving Seal Subscriptions a try.

goodfood2u
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 30일
2024년 3월 20일

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to - thank you!

Palm of Feronia
영국
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 4월 19일

The best customer service experience! All the team, customer agents and developer Peter worked fast and diligently in our request to make the app worked correctly on our website.

Thank you very much for your active support!

X I N Ú Perfumes
멕시코
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Seal Subscriptions개 2024년 4월 22일

Thank you so much for this great review :) We and Peter are all really happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

2024년 3월 24일

super straight forward and great video to help out

Bellmott