Seal Subscriptions App , 1.305 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 november 2023

Seal works great! It is easy to use. I wish it was possible to edit credit card information on subscription. We have customers call and want us to update their credit card, and the software does not allow us to do that. The customer has to do it themselves via email. Some of our older customers don't have email.

Professional Botanicals
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Seal Subscriptions heeft geantwoord 1 december 2023

Overall, if you have any issues with the app, it is best to send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions and we will help you out.
But let me also reply to your question here.

As per credit card industry's security standards, we mustn't save or handle any full credit cart data. However, Shopify allows you to updated the credit card information for some payment methods directly on the customer's profile in Shopify.
You can check if you can also do this in your case in Shopify admin > Customers > click on the customer and then on the right side, you should have an option to update the credit card data next to the payment methods ;)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

15 november 2023

Really responsive customer support, and the most flexible subscription app in terms of variety they offer and support. Learning curve I found a little steep but they can support you through it.

Poppin & Vine
Verenigd Koninkrijk
9 maanden gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

Good App for Subscription Managment.
In some areas it does not work perfectly with Shopify.
Support is great, though!

easySmart Shop
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

I'm sure I'll come back later and give 5 stars instead of 4, but I haven't fully put it to use yet. However, I just got it installed and activated and it literally took me less than 5 minutes! Time is valuable so I'm very appreciative for quick set-ups. Now let's see how my customers like it :)

The Hope's Dragonfly Acres
28 minuten gebruiken de app
3 november 2023

Mostly intuitive, great customer service.

WagWorthy Naturals
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
17 november 2023

Very easy to use, start to finish simple process. Would love to see the subscriptions work with Shopify's native "Bundles" app, outside of that zero complaints.

Amplify
Ongeveer 24 uur gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Fast setup can be done in a couple minutes.

MARVELOUS
Ongeveer 6 uur gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

It can be a little difficult / fiddly to use but it works perfectly with my shopify site, and once I got the hang of it, I could easily apply a subscription!
1 start out, just because I haven't had a full run of this - 4 starts for setting up though!

Delicately Delightful
Australië
18 minuten gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 22 december 2023

Très facile à mettre en place !

Demain Beauty
Frankrijk
26 dagen gebruiken de app
13 september 2023

In a nutshell.....easy to use, install and edit.

Lovez Coffee