Seal Subscriptions App

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (1.733)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de julho de 2024

I tried out 5-6 different subscription apps for our coffee store. Seal was the most flexible, well thought trough app. Especially their customer service is quick and very helpful even if you have specific requirements they help you to find a solution. And they are always open to roll out new features based on your inputs if it's something useful for all customers. Can recommend 100%.

Adrianos Coffee
Suíça
10 meses usando o app
4 de junho de 2024

We've used this for going on a couple of years now and it is so easy to use but still has all the customisation you could want! Customer service is quick and helped us along the way too.

Intoleran
Austrália
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Seal Subscriptions deixou uma resposta 11 de junho de 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
We are incredibly happy to hear that you are using the app for so long and that you like it :)

Working with you is a pleasure :)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions app team

Data de edição: 2 de julho de 2024

Good Tool. SO far one of the best out there, but a few features are missing in my opinion :)

Pervoné Schmuck
Alemanha
11 meses usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

Excellent app and service. I wrote them about an issue with my SS widget and it was solved in less than 24 hours. I've been using the app for 3 years now and I love it.

Makondo Pets
Quase 4 anos usando o app
Seal Subscriptions deixou uma resposta 20 de maio de 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)
It is a pleasure having you as our customer for 3+ years.

Best Regards,
Seal Subscriptions app team

18 de junho de 2024

We have been using the Seal Subscriptions app for over a year now and are extremely satisfied with it. The support team is incredibly quick to respond and always friendly. The app itself is user-friendly and has significantly improved our subscription management. Highly recommended!

Mathias, Lifeseeds

Lifeseeds
Suécia
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
1 de julho de 2024

5 Stars. Easy to setup for our candle and diffuser subscriptions. Customers can pause/cancel their own subscriptions and it can use the built-in Shopify Payments checkout, seamless!

Country and Cove
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

We are building out a new website on Shopify and will be using Seal Subscriptions App to manage one of our subscription-based products. I was so glad to find an app that is easy to use and has a lot of features that we did not have access to using our old website. With Seals, there is a lot you can customize and customers also have the ability to edit their information and subscription super easily. There were a few customizations that I wanted to make for our product and customer service was SO QUICK to respond! In less than 24 hours, those customizations were made. Feels so great to work with an app where folks are super responsive and willing to help. Thanks Seal Subscriptions!

Garrity Tools
21 dias usando o app
25 de junho de 2024

Great app and service. I wrote them about an issue and got a reply 3 minutes later with a solution that worked immediately!

fooody4u
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
1 de julho de 2024

The Seal Subscriptions App is the best all-around subscription app on Shopify. The app's functionality is both nimble and robust, their service is excellent, and they don't charge a transaction fee like most other subscription applications, which only eats into your profits. Nathan, Marko, and the rest of the support team are rock stars and always there for you. Look no further!

Wonder Waves Coffee
3 meses usando o app
7 de junho de 2024

I would recommend because the free tier is really nice for those who are just starting out.

Swamp Dog Sauce Online