Seal Subscriptions App , 1 576 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 april 2024

Have been using Seal Subscriptions for well over a year and it is great. Works like a dream, has videos to help us get set up correctly. Have not needed customer service. Feel like if we dig further into it there are lots of features we need to use!

British Nordic Walking
Storbritannien
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Seal Subscriptions svarade 22 april 2024

Wow, thank you so much for your great review :) We are incredibly happy that you like that app and that it works great for your business :)

15 maj 2024

Excellent app and service. I wrote them about an issue with my SS widget and it was solved in less than 24 hours. I've been using the app for 3 years now and I love it.

Makondo Pets
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Seal Subscriptions svarade 20 maj 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)
It is a pleasure having you as our customer for 3+ years.

Seal Subscriptions app team

21 maj 2024

We are building out a new website on Shopify and will be using Seal Subscriptions App to manage one of our subscription-based products. I was so glad to find an app that is easy to use and has a lot of features that we did not have access to using our old website. With Seals, there is a lot you can customize and customers also have the ability to edit their information and subscription super easily. There were a few customizations that I wanted to make for our product and customer service was SO QUICK to respond! In less than 24 hours, those customizations were made. Feels so great to work with an app where folks are super responsive and willing to help. Thanks Seal Subscriptions!

Garrity Tools
21 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 1 maj 2024

It took some time for me to get the hang of it, but I was able to set-up the rules and understand the potential of the app. I am glad that I was encouraged to try a little harder. It is actually not that difficult. The good news is that the subscription service now automatically charges shipping for each delivery. I thought I would have to make special rules. We will see how it goes. I am sure that some customers will appreciate having the subscription option.

Magic Reed
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Seal Subscriptions svarade 1 maj 2024

Hi, we have checked our correspondence with you and it seems that you never received the email replies from our team.
We have now sent you an email with an answer to all of your questions and would love if you can check your inbox and get back to us so we can help you out :)

Thanks,

20 april 2024

I would definitely recommend this app! I had some minor questions and issues, so I emailed them. They got right back to me, answered all my questions, and then, even went on to my shop and fixed the issue. Excellent customer service!!!

Pure Blossom Skin
7 månader användning av appen
Seal Subscriptions svarade 22 april 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

29 februari 2024

Seal is a great solution for your subscriptions at a great price. I don't think Shopify's native sub app is working very well yet, so for third party solutions, check this one out. I had some initial kinks to work out with it, but their customer support has been very helpful and handled those issues. I'm always down with apps that have decent support teams - it's becoming such a rarity these days to get good support for anything!

Definitely check this out.

Monster
6 månader användning av appen
Seal Subscriptions svarade 19 april 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like our subscriptions app and that we were able to help you :)

6 maj 2024

Works very easy and has a lot of features even in the free version. Works without problems.

Had contact with support once regarding a technical thing when launching on new markets, problem solved instantly, not like the other apps with outsourced customer service.

Booty Boom Sverige
Sverige
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
13 maj 2024

I encountered some issues with custom CSS for the widget layout on my website, so I reached out to customer service. Nathan was exceptionally patient and promptly responded to my multiple emails seeking assistance. He skillfully adjusted the code on his end to ensure the widget matched my specifications precisely. I am thoroughly pleased with both the app and the outstanding customer service!

Zip Mints
11 månader användning av appen
8 april 2024

I was looking for a solution to a very specific subscription problem where I wanted to add 2 different products in the first month, and just one for the ongoing subscription. Seal solved this elegantly with their one-click checkout links. Now I have one less headache!

OMNI¹
24 dagar användning av appen
17 maj 2024

Great value on the free version! I wish it would allow to edit the shipping rate, but still satisfied.

Wickadoo Candle Co.