Seal Subscriptions App

• 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 juni 2024

Amazing service!

Emailed about a problem, trying to get the subscription app to pop up faster on my store, and I got a reply 3 minutes later with a solution that worked immediately!

Great app and great service!

PH Tennis
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
22 april 2024

Takes about 20 minutes to understand how it works, but it works great. Free plan is great for playing around with your website and getting it setup. Then $5/mo is a great deal for what it does.

My Store
13 maj 2024

I encountered some issues with custom CSS for the widget layout on my website, so I reached out to customer service. Nathan was exceptionally patient and promptly responded to my multiple emails seeking assistance. He skillfully adjusted the code on his end to ensure the widget matched my specifications precisely. I am thoroughly pleased with both the app and the outstanding customer service!

Zip Mints
11 månader användning av appen
18 juni 2024

So far, and I have only set up 2 subscriptions -it is going smoothly. The videos are extremely helpful and we got it going very quickly. Out customers had a smooth transition and there have been no complaints (unlike with the other subscription service we used). Thank you!

Threaded Lines
18 dagar användning av appen
17 maj 2024

Great value on the free version! I wish it would allow to edit the shipping rate, but still satisfied.

Wickadoo Candle Co.
Panama
3 månader användning av appen
31 maj 2024

Great support! Fixed an issue with our theme, even though we are on a free subscription. Great app overall!

Benissimo
6 månader användning av appen
27 april 2024

I just started using this app, but it was very simple to set up and seems to be working great! Really looking forward to digging into it more.

His Word Coffee
30 maj 2024

We needed an app to do custom products for individuals and create a reminder payment invoice; this is exactly what we got, plus the usual subscription choices.

Ayurvedic Institute
7 månader användning av appen
28 maj 2024

Great app, does very well what it says it does.

Bird Street Bistro
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
24 maj 2024

Had to move from previous subs as they hiked their prices astronomically. Seal has been good so far (only a few months in).

My contact with support has been quick and smooth so far, but queries weren't for anything major. Migrating subs was a major pain but Seal were helpful.

Note to anyone moving from an old subs that used stripe as payment method you have to specifically add STRIPE as a payment service to shopify to migrate those subs with Seal (and probably others). But shopify already uses stripe no? I hear you ask... apparently not as much as you'd think. Once we sorted that it's been smooth ever since.

Honestly I hope this message reaches someone that needs it... we spent weeks with shopify and seal support trying to work it out and it was dark time. ;)

Try Seal, they're pretty good, and cost effective for small businesses.

Trebuchet Magazine