Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

Groton Valley Traders LLC

Very easy to set up and accomplish the goal of creating multiple subscriptions quickly and efficiently.

Soap Addiction

I used this app to create a subscription box to be delivered bimonthly. It was fairly easy to set up. I haven't used it yet but am going to do a test run to check it out!

Positively Plantain

Very easy to use and set up a subscription option for our customers. Have been looking for an app like this for awhile!

Elemental Formulations

Seems to be the real deal so far, installed and very easy to customize/integrate! We haven't processed a subscription yet as we are just building the site and preparing to launch. We have used other subscription apps in the past and this is by far better on just the integration step alone.

Colitacafe

App works great. very easy to use great customisable to your website branding and colour. Highly recommend

Practical Housewares

Super easy to install and implement the subscription service! I have this app on my other store as well. I love this app!

Mask On

Amazing , j'ai compris tout de suite comment utiliser l'aplication, j'espère pouvoir intégrer ce que j'ai envie avec.

Finca Barrio Verde

Awsome, great widget Great add on to my store, suscription generate more revenue, love it, great customer service

Cureton & Johnson

Very seamless and simple setup! You simply just have to go to add the app and create your first rule for your product(s)

Shop at Mags™

So far so good. Just installed the app and it was easy as pie to get the subscriptions started for our products. We are hoping we can still send an email to those customers who choose the one time only purchase so they have an opportunity to repurchase without committing to the monthly deal.