Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Subscription and recurring payments app, packed with features!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seal Subscriptions hero image

EATINGRIGHT.COM

Time spent using app 27 minutes

This app was so easy to use and the step-by-step videos were absolutely fantastic!! I have been putting off a subscription model for over a year because I was so intimidated but this took me less than half an hour to set up and it's already made a huge difference.

November 2, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

ADVNTR Coffee Co.

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Just started integrating this app and so far it's streamlined and simple to set up the free version for adding subscriptions to my products as I build my store to get ready to sell!

November 2, 2022

JERRY BAGS

Location Australia

Henry from support was fantastic. He did the customization the way I requested. My only wish is if those customizations were available for the users, but this is not biggie as support was very responsive

October 28, 2022

Thank you so much for this incredible review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

DUŠA & KAMEN

Location Germany

We used to have Recharge but man this app beats it by far. Flawless and easy, super powerful options and implemented in 5 min in my Shopify 2.0 Theme. I already sold 10 Subscriptions within the first week without doing any additional marketing.

October 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this incredible review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

mountain life supplements

6 stars out of 5. An excellent and straight forward app. Combines seamlessly with Seal Bundler. But the best part is the quick, straight forward customer service - Henry genuinely cares on how the app is functioning for your store. Highly recommended.

October 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this incredible review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that our support team was able to help you :)

LQLQCAFE

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 14 minutes

great app highly recommended hope everyone uses this app and have thieir shopify website more appealing

October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Bug HQ

Time spent using app About 1 year

Setting up my subscription was crazy easy and looking forward to boosting sales with it. Their rates are very reasonable for my shop as it grows!

October 24, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Campus Store at College of the Ozarks

We have been looking for a flexible subscription app for over a year. Until Seal Subscriptions, all solutions lacked various types of subscription offerings and had unjustifiable fees, such as taking a percentage of the sales; not cool. Seal Subscriptions not only provides all of the popular subscription models but does so for a very reasonable price and does NOT take a cut of the sales order. Stop your looking; this is the subscription app you need. The app works well, provides great flexibility, and their support staff responds quickly.

CLEAN1885

Location Switzerland

Good and clear documentation for installation. Worked without any issues. Functionality is exactly what I need. Support is stunning! Fast and very skilled replies. I recommend it!

October 21, 2022

ROOFERS INC

I used seal subscription app to add subscriptions to my store and i had an amazing experience. I was in communication with the support team all through my journey and they seemlessly helped me customise and integrate Seal on my product page.

October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)