Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Scale business with subscriptions and subscription discounts!

Mrs. Barr's Natural Foods

User friendly. Quick response from customer support/tech support and changes within one day that helped us customize the app to our website.

memrable

THIS REVIEW IS RATED 1 STAR ONLY FOR ATTENTION! Hello, I'd love a response to my review because there is no dedicated support team or live chat agents. And I sent an email but didn't get a response. The app is amazing that it has a free plan and all, very nice features but I have 3 problems. (1) I can't customize the color, size, and appearance of the "Subscriptions" button on the customer's account. (2) I can't customize the size and appearance of the widget in the product page. For example, I would like to change the border radius to make the edges a little bit rounded, because the subscribe section has very sharp edges, while others buttons on my theme have a little rounded feel. (3) I get an error message when I try to automatically install code to my cart page. I have no idea why. All I want is for the customer to see that they selected a recurring charge or subscription, but it doesn't. Now when the customer chooses to subscribe and goes to the cart, they don't see that they have chose a subscription plan. So 3 problems, this app tight now deserves 2-3 stars. Because support system is also weak. I will edit the review after my case has been solved! UPDATE: Hey everyone, it’s literally the best app out there. Wish i could tip! Henry got back to me shortly after and resolved all my issues in less than 24hrs. Turns out that they have a support system but i get i was just impatient. Great App!!

Le panier du Chef

L'application fonctionne très bien. Chaque jour elle devient plus complète avec l'ajout de nouvelles fonctionnalités. Le service client est hyper réactif, merci!

YAIRA

Using it for monthly subscriptions, it really works well! I needed some help installing the app. I received very fine and good help. Quick and patient responses! Very nice, highly recommended!

Arnold's Coffee

Absolutely one of the best supported apps in my Shopify store. Easy to set up and use and getting better all the time. Responsive support when it's needed. Highly recommend you give Seal Subscriptions a try.

Lumberjack Beard Co.

The only freely available subscription app I've found that also works with automatic discounts set up through Shopify. The many others I had tried would overwrite the automatic discount I have available in store so that it would never work even without the subscription offer selected. This one works well... the support team also edited the colour scheme of the widget for me so that it closely matched my own sites colour scheme too. Thank you

Doggone Raw

Love the flexibility of this app. I tried another at first and it was less flexible and still I had to do some coding (not my strong suit) to get it going. I switched to Seal, very easy to get started and had all the features my customers requested. I had a little glitch with the app, reached out to them via email and they fixed it within hours, on a Saturday!

Get Slim No Gym

Works seamlessly with my website and fits the professional look with my theme. Their support was also great when I had an issue with installing it manually.

Little Victory Cosmetics

Great customer service from the team at Seal Subscriptions. Can't wait for customers to start signing up

yuicy

The support is amazing! The app as-well :) I had an issue with our custom code and they fixed the app to be compatable with our theme within 1 day