Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Subscription and recurring payments app, packed with features!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seal Subscriptions hero image

Teasty

Location Australia

Super simple to use, loved the emails with youtube video in. It's all I needed to set it up. Now looking forward to using it! This is the vide I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQSifmow7g

September 20, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review. We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that you found the videos useful :)

Rumbly.co

The absolute best customer service among all the apps! I highly recommend Seal Subscriptions to any business looking to add a subscription program to their store (big or small). Their app is easy to use, and offers everything you need from a subscription partner - but unlike other apps, Seal goes above and beyond in their commitment to ensuring you are onboarded with ease and that any potential business challenges are solved (and quickly).

September 20, 2022

Thank you again for this amazing review :) Working with you has been a pleasure and we are happy to hear that you like the app :)
Stay amazing :)

Clean&Pure

Location Belgium

Ultra top c'est très facile d'utiliser cette application et le service client est super bien. Nhésitez pas foncez

September 16, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour cette critique incroyable :) Nous sommes incroyablement heureux d'apprendre que vous aimez l'application.

Aspyn Market

This app has been easy to use and the customer service has been great. So glad we switched to this and aren't paying a percentage of our sales anymore!

September 16, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that you don't have to pay any percentage of your sales anymore :)

Tasteful Pets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like that this app gives the option of not auto-charging the customer, but sending an invoice instead. This avoids the customer wanting to make changes after the charge has processed. The customer service is 5-star. The app developer (Henry) is very responsive to questions. He listens to the users' issues and does his best to address them. Features are added to the app all the time. For example, the app needed a necessary feature...the ability to automatically recalculate the renewal dates after a customer has paused and then restarted his subscription. I contacted Henry about it and after a while he was able to add that feature. He is always helpful!

September 14, 2022

Thank you for your review. The app actually already recalculates the renewal dates after the customer pauses and then resumes their subscription. It will recreate the invoicing schedule according to the last successful charge.
I know that we have an open conversation over the email, so if we misunderstood what you meant here, just let us know in the email conversation ;)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

EasyMeds Pharmacy

Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to install and excellent customer service. Had a specific coding requirement which was dealt with in under 24 hrs
Highly recommended

September 9, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

SportsBall

The customer service is the best ever! They address all my issues and was extremely graceful in helping understand what I needed to do.

September 9, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

baby bo

Location Australia

I looked at a number of options to add a subscription service to my store. I finally decided on Seal Subscriptions and have not regretted the decision for a second. It is easy to set up but very powerful and customisable. Whenever I've needed help, I've found the developer to be very responsive and they're constantly adding new valuable features. Highly recommended.

September 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this incredible review. We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Death-Grip

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Nice job. Excited to give this a whirl. Let's see how it goes and then we can leave another review. Very easy to set up, the video is very helpful guiding through the process.

September 6, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this nice review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that the video tutorial made things easier for you :)

eamar_onestop_shop

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I used this app to do subscription very easy and quick. It was very to the point and It is also free so that’s a plus

September 5, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)