Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions on our FREE plan!

High Voltage Coffee Co.

I installed this app and then all my Google ads stopped running, I contacted Google and they told me its an app I installed on Shopify that has malicious links/code. And this is the only app I installed,

April 6, 2020

Update 2020-04-28:
The issue with Google Ads has been resolved. In case your ads are still disapproved, we recommend you to contact Google Ads support and send them a screenshot of a security scan of your page from Google Search Console. This will help you get your ads re-approved.
In case the issue persists for your shop, please contact us at support@sealsubscriptions.com
----
Hi,
We are in contact with Google and are trying to resolve this issue. Unfortunately you installed the app before we were aware of the issue and before we were able to post a warning on our app listing page.
We believe that our domain is flagged by mistake and are waiting for Google to check what exactly seems to be the issue.
I am sorry that you had to experience this. We hope that this issue will be resolved in a week or two, so you will be able to use the app.

Team Seal

Canine's World

I was excited thinking the app would work. Especially since everything was going smooth, but I was wrong. Didnt work at all.

April 2, 2020

Hi,
We have checked your store and noticed that we had to make a few minor changes to the app in order to make it compatible with your theme.
If you install the app again, you should see the subscription widgets in your theme. However, in case they don't display, please contact us at support@sealsubscriptions.com and we will resolve the problem.

If you reinstall the app, we will be happy if you can update the review. We are working hard to provide a good app with a free plan to the merchants and a bad review doesn't do us any good. If there are any issues with the app, you can always contact us and we will fix them or even create a new functionality if needed.

Henry