Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions on our FREE plan!

Alpha Coffee USA

Super easy to set up and use and makes more store feel more like an online store for my business so i give 5 stars

Therapeutic Bath Salt

I installed this app to provide subscriptions for my customers. This will allow them to put their therapeutic products on autopilot. On install I noticed that the customer would be invoiced for payment, However, they are going to start auto payments sometime soon.

Beviva Foods

Been looking for an app like this! No fees to start up gives me website the professional touch. Easy to manage and affordable!

The Columbian Exchange Group

Pretty simple and easy to use. So far so good we will see how it turns out. I haven't used it long enough to determine whether it is bad. So far so good.

LoveGermanFood.com

Great app, worked right away. So easy to install and I got it working within some minutes. Thank you!

Baddie Gang Lashes

The app is super simple to use , and has amazing price points to help you start up your business. Something they can work on is being able to edit certain descriptions.

January 11, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
All texts which are visible in the subscription widget, or anywhere else, can be modified. Most of the texts can be edited in Seal Subscriptions app -> Translations.
If you need any specific help editing the texts in your widgets, you can always send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com

Have a great day,
Seal Subscriptions team

Plant-Based Mary Jane

Been using them for several months and really like the set-up of this subscription plan for our customers.

Urban Dog

really good app. and has what i need. And great customer service. Especially when my company was on the free plan.

Official Golf

Easiest set up ever, tried a few others and was very hard to use, this was simple and after a few clicks seems to be working fine. Thanks Official-Golf

lyfe's coffee

yes!! Amazing services. Truly impressed with how easy it is to use this app. You wont have a lot of trouble!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11