Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Subscription and recurring payments app, packed with features!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seal Subscriptions hero image

PooPick - Plastikfrei Gassi gehen

Location Germany

The installation of the app is simple and it really works great. The best thing is that once the customer did the subscription, the order is placed within the set intervall automatically. Means it generates the full order (as it would be a regular order), what is really helpful for our fullfillment. You have a nice overview about the upcoming income and can easily edit the customer details. Highly recommended app!

Circulove

Location Finland

We just opened a global Shopify shop with Seal Subscription service at the core of it. Highly impressed with the rich functionality of this subs platform. However, we found a product pricing glitch in certain market specific situations and got in touch with Seal Subscriptions support team. They responded super quick and were able to fix the issue in bare minutes. Highly recommend this company & their subs app!

The Allotment Innerleithen

I am using this app to allow online weekly delivery of fresh produce. I has been very easy to set up and, although early days yet, seems to do all I require

The Glo Suite

Time spent using app 15 minutes

I'd been on the fence about adding a subscription option to my website, but I am glad I did. This subscription app is exactly what I was looking for and the set up was a breeze!

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Beyondwhiskers.com

So far I love this app, got my first subscription a few days ago and couldn't be happier! Thank you
BeyondWhiskers.com

Hoamatglust

Location Austria

The APP with all its Features is great, and it is constantly updated with new Features. Also the Support ist super fast and friendly, there is no Problem the support cannot solve.

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)
Stay amazing!

Hyrox Hybrid Training

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Really easy to use and has increased my purchase rate. The biggest draw for me is ease and speed. The video tutorials are a massive help and anyone can use the app it is so simple.

Goldeimer

Location Germany

Bestes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. 1A Support. Regelmäßig werden Neuerungen releast, die einen echten Mehrwert haben. Weiter so! :)

September 26, 2022

Vielen Dank für diese tolle Bewertung :)

Teasty

Location Australia

Super simple to use, loved the emails with youtube video in. It's all I needed to set it up. Now looking forward to using it! This is the vide I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQSifmow7g

September 20, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review. We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that you found the videos useful :)

Rumbly.co

The absolute best customer service among all the apps! I highly recommend Seal Subscriptions to any business looking to add a subscription program to their store (big or small). Their app is easy to use, and offers everything you need from a subscription partner - but unlike other apps, Seal goes above and beyond in their commitment to ensuring you are onboarded with ease and that any potential business challenges are solved (and quickly).

September 20, 2022

Thank you again for this amazing review :) Working with you has been a pleasure and we are happy to hear that you like the app :)
Stay amazing :)