Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions on our FREE plan!

VIP Pet Accessories

The support I received was absolutely first rate. Not the apps fault but a theme glitch which was very quickly sorted over the weekend. They even advised me of other issues not related to the app. I like the idea that customers are not automatically charged for their subscription - it is a great feature.
Highly recommended and the service is excellent!

WoW Wines

So far this app has worked a treat. We liked the idea that our customers need to authorise each delivery automatic subscriptions can be a turn off.

Oak & Maple

I haven't used this app for very long at all because it didn't completely work with a few of our other apps we had on our store. However, the team at Seal Subscriptions worked super fast and efficiently to get this working best for me and my store. Would highly recommend trying out.

Great Tea Street

Brilliant Support.
Personalised support and tweaks from the team helped my store back on the subscriptions. I highly recommend it. If you are having challenges when you install, best to get in touch with the team and they will surely help you to resolve the issue.

Stephen
Great Tea Street

June 7, 2020

Update: 2020-06-09
Thank you for reinstalling the app, giving us a second chance and updating the review when we resolved the issue :)
It really means a lot.
-------------------------

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you had problems with the app. I would like to invite you to reinstall the app and send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com, so we can take a look and resolve your issue. I believe that what you saw was just a minor theme incompatibility, which could be resolved really fast if you would just send us an email and ask about it.
We are working hard to provide an app for such a low price and writing a one star review is definitely not helping us in keeping the price so low.
I am hoping that we can resolve this issue for your shop, so you will be able to use the app to it's full potential.

Best regards,
Henry from Seal Subscriptions team

SHERATIQUE

AWESOME APP!! I needed a subscription app, most of them charge crazy amount of money, and this one so affordable, yet OFFERS THE SAME SERVICE!. Not to mention the amazing support team who have helped me with translating some terms. I totally recommend it.

WOWCREAM.jp

Works great! My site is a bit complicated, so the coding needed to be fixed a little. They used staff account and fix the issue within 5 mins. SO HAPPY! Add the App, you'll be happy you did!

KINE INDUSTRIES, LLC

We needed to offer the option of a subscription to the few customers that had been requesting. The volume is not high, so we didn't want an expensive monthly solution for a few orders. Seal Subscriptions is just what we were looking for, and Henry was very responsive and helpful when we could not figure out how to add the code into our particular theme. He got it up and running and answered all of our remaining questions. We have very high hopes for building our subscription business with this tool.

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellent application, easy to get started and to master exactly what I was looking for. in addition the asking price is much lower than the added value that can be obtained .

Green Life Trading Co.

This app is easy to install and Henry is very responsive. The app worked right away but I needed help with some formatting, Henry was fast and his directions were clear. Easy peasy.

Bardyco

We installed the app at our store and so far it has been working perfectly, Henry has been been a great and very responsive.

Previous 1