Seal Subscriptions

The most well built subscriptions & recurring payments app!

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Seal Subscriptions hero image

The Opulent Inc

Super easy to set up, very intuitive, great tutorial. So far, very happy with the app. I appreciate the free tier options, one of the only apps that does not charge a transaction fee

January 27, 2022

Thank you for this exciting review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app, our tutorial (we will be adding more) and our free tier :)

petgood

This is one of few (if not the only) subscription apps supporting multi-currency and multi-language (with Shopify Markets soon coming running multiple stores per country is a thing of the past). Furthermore, the support team is very fast and flexible implementing fixes when challenges present themselves.

January 27, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review and thank you for using our app for so long time :) It is a pleasure working with you :)

casa de sante

Love this app. Very smooth, no issues. The best subscription app on Shopify. I highly recommend it.

January 26, 2022

Thank you for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we can be a part of your ecosystem :)

Clean Energy

Helpful and easy subscription app. Easy to install and setup. They also responded quickly to a question I submitted.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Cookee

The support for this app is 10/10 amazing. Thank you so much to the Seal Subscription team! The app itself is wonderful as well. Makes my store look soo much more professional and clean

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Seal Subscriptions team

The GOAT Covers LLC

Seal Subscriptions has completely changed the game! I cannot believe I didn't find them sooner. The app is incredible, creating subscriptions, managing them, everything is super easy to use and that's coming from someone who is not tech savy. The support is TOP NOTCH! I've been getting helped by Henry and he's been VERY patient with me and answering all my questions. Keep doing what you're doing Seal and thank you Henry for the amazing experience!

January 20, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for writing this amazing review :) I am so happy to hear that you like the app and that I was able to help you :) It is a pleasure having you as a customer.

Henry

Foodoholic

Great and fast support which helped us implement some changes to our theme. Complex subscription system which we love!

January 19, 2022

Thank you for this great review :) It was a pleasure helping you :)

Weightlifting 101

Excellent app and service from the team behind! The app was very easy to setup and if any problems occurs you'll easily find the answer in the FAQ. We had some minor custom needs and Henry quickly responded and accommodated our needs to perfection. If you want a simple, cheap but effective subscription solution Seal Subscriptions is your choice.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review :) It was a pleasure helping you :)

Holy Moly

Super easy to install with help from the online video tutorial that pops up when you start automatically. Excited

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the video, as we created it specifically to help you and others when configuring subscription rules :)

Regenecare

LOVE the customer service! easy to set up and works just fine!! Thank you!!!
Hope my customers love it as well.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review :) We are happy that we were able to help you and that you chose us to provide your shop with a subscription solution :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35