Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions on our FREE plan!

SmileBee

really easy to use and install. Not yet had the chance to tailor it much, but pretty straight forward.

Lioness Brew

Quick set up!! Thanks so much!! Cannot wait to add some subscribers! Stay Fierce! Check out LionessBrew!!

ifruitandveg.co.uk

Very useful app and easy to set up. I managed to add subscriptions to my page within 20 minutes. I recommend this app.

ecoflys.com

Thanks this has helped a lot and was very quick to install. I would recommend again. Thank you guys so much this will help me scale.

Alpha Coffee USA

Super easy to set up and use and makes more store feel more like an online store for my business so i give 5 stars

Therapeutic Bath Salt

I installed this app to provide subscriptions for my customers. This will allow them to put their therapeutic products on autopilot. On install I noticed that the customer would be invoiced for payment, However, they are going to start auto payments sometime soon.

Beviva Foods

Been looking for an app like this! No fees to start up gives me website the professional touch. Easy to manage and affordable!

The Columbian Exchange Group

Pretty simple and easy to use. So far so good we will see how it turns out. I haven't used it long enough to determine whether it is bad. So far so good.

LoveGermanFood.com

Great app, worked right away. So easy to install and I got it working within some minutes. Thank you!

Baddie Gang Lashes

The app is super simple to use , and has amazing price points to help you start up your business. Something they can work on is being able to edit certain descriptions.

January 11, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
All texts which are visible in the subscription widget, or anywhere else, can be modified. Most of the texts can be edited in Seal Subscriptions app -> Translations.
If you need any specific help editing the texts in your widgets, you can always send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com

Have a great day,