Reseñas (4.847)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de junio de 2024

The app works well. I can customize the colors to match my site. The app can send follow up emails to customers requesting reviews. I can choose how the reviews are displayed. I also have control over what reviews are displayed. The customer service chat is also very helpful for when I had questions.

Utomic
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 23 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing 5-star review! We’re delighted to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support is truly appreciated.

Kind regards,

17 de junio de 2024

As an independent small business owner and artist, the Trustoo app has been indispensable in helping me to manage my product review process from customers.The support team are world class and response to all my queries so promptly. The ability to customise the style and format of my reviews to match the branding of my website is fantastic and it looks so professional. I can't recommend this app enough.

A Bohemia Life
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 23 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your amazing 5-star review! We’re thrilled to know that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support is everything to us.

14 de junio de 2024

Very good support, helps out with everything really fast. I was at another reviews app the last years, but this one here can do whatever I want. VERY GOOD APP!

Dennis Wegstein
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 16 de junio de 2024

29 de junio de 2024

This is a great app, all you need for your reviews you can find it here and the most incredible is the support, they are super cool and they're available always to bring you all solutions you need. Thanks :)

Nexus Shop
República Dominicana
4 meses usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 2 de julio de 2024

1 de julio de 2024

I am learning more about the app thanks for the helpful support team.

I would like to see more features to import reviews by other means as well.

Choice Culture
7 meses usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 4 de julio de 2024

Hi, Choice Culture!

Thank you for your review and your kind words about our support team. We're glad to hear that you are learning more about the app and finding our support helpful.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the import of reviews by other means. Expanding the ways in which you can import reviews is a valuable suggestion, and we are always looking for ways to improve our app to better meet the needs of our users.

If you have any specific ideas or requirements for this feature, please let us know. Your input is invaluable as we continue to enhance our app.

Thanks again for your support and feedback. We're here to assist you with any further questions or needs you may have.

14 de julio de 2024

So far, multiple staff members have lent me a helping hand on numerous occasions.
Whenever I didn't know how to set something up, they always provided excellent support.
I'm very grateful for the staff's gentlemanly attitude and their ability to be considerate of users.

This review was posted from Japan.
I apologize if the translation is unnatural.

MIKAZUKI onlineshop
Japón
3 meses usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 17 de julio de 2024

Hi, MIKAZUKI onlineshop

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that multiple staff members have been able to assist you on numerous occasions and that you find our support excellent. We greatly appreciate your acknowledgment of our team's courteous and considerate attitude.

Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we're here to ensure you continue to have a positive experience with our app. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

No need to apologize for the translation—it came through perfectly! Thanks again for your support from Japan.

9 de julio de 2024

Nice app easy to use and has a very good support team, it quick reply and resolved my all issues even the issue end of the developer of this app is being resolved in a few hours.

Fummaa™
4 meses usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 13 de julio de 2024

Hi, Fummaa™!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to use and that you had a very good experience with our support team. It's great to know that we were able to quickly reply and resolve all your issues, including those escalated to our developers, within a few hours.

Providing excellent support and ensuring our app meets your needs are our top priorities. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure you continue to have a seamless experience with our app.

Thanks again for your kind words and support!

14 de julio de 2024

Works well.
Excellent support system. Would highly recommend it.

quoteart
India
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 17 de julio de 2024

Hi, quoteart

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that our app works well for you and that you find our support system excellent. Your recommendation means a lot to us.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure you have the best experience possible.

Thanks again for your support!

12 de junio de 2024

It's a great app! Highly recommend casue the nice support, nice features, easy to use! Anyway, whether you are finding a free reivew app or paying one, yes, this is the one you can choose.

The Mantra Room
7 meses usando la aplicación
Channelwill respondió 16 de junio de 2024

We appreciate your 5-star review so much! It’s great to know that our app and services are meeting your needs and surpassing your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

25 de junio de 2024

Any time that i've needed anything that has to do with this app, customer service has been fantastic and very quick! I honestly love this app its great!

Apex Survivors