Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 mai 2024

very great application for my storefront i can show the different 5 stars and 4 stars that i find for the same product i sell and i can show it direct on the page that my people visitors see.

Galactic Night Light
Mexique
Channelwill a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so happy to have earned your trust and loyalty with our app and services. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and delivering exceptional service.

15 mai 2024

this app, which also has a free plan, will be very useful in the beginning. in the future, you can get even better by using their featured plans. they also have very caring teammates, they solve all my problems in the fastest way :)

Shiny Bags
Turquie

19 mars 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Trustoo.io Product Reviews App, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations. From the get-go, the app's interface was intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for me to navigate through its features.
Another aspect worth mentioning is the responsiveness of their customer service team. On one occasion, I had a query regarding a review, and the team was prompt, courteous, and thorough in their response, enhancing my overall experience with the app.

WooW Discount
Émirats arabes unis
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 21 mars 2024

13 mai 2024

I was lost with the new update on the platform, but I finally got support from Jensen's Trustoo team, and now everything is clear. Thank you!

Ete Vogue
France
Channelwill a répondu 17 mai 2024

8 mai 2024

Sou brasileiro e a equipe sempre é muito prestativa quando me atendem e fazem de tudo para me dar um suporte de qualidade!
I'm Brazilian and the team is always very helpful when they assist me and do everything they can to provide me with quality support!

Berço de Amor
Brésil
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 13 mai 2024

Agradecemos imensamente sua fantástica avaliação de 5 estrelas! É maravilhoso saber que nosso aplicativo e serviços não estão apenas atendendo, mas superando suas expectativas. Seu endosso é inestimável para nós.

Tudo de bom,
Equipe Trustoo ❤️

12 avril 2024

Great app, nice customer service. They are open for feedback and I am sure they are going to upgrade it and make it better. Very satisfied with it.

Chromawings
Roumanie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 15 avril 2024

Thank you for leaving us a glowing 5-star review! It's fantastic to hear that our app and services are hitting the mark and then some. Your support is invaluable to us.

Trustoo team❤️

22 mars 2024

Incredibly helpful and responsive. I highly recommend it. Furthermore, the app's front end and back end design are impressive. My only suggestion would be to introduce a feature allowing users to easily access custom code for greater flexibility, rather than solely relying on the chat function.

Leather Estrian
Royaume-Uni
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 24 mars 2024

We're so grateful for your 5-star review! It's wonderful to know that our app and services are hitting the mark for you. Thank you for being such a fantastic supporter of our work.

Sincerely,
Trustoo team ❤️

15 avril 2024

Shan from the customer support team was an AMAZING help. I was able to get my issue resolved within minutes. Thanks again! Highly recommend this app.

SYLUS
Channelwill a répondu 19 avril 2024

Thank you for your glowing 5-star review! It's great to hear that our app and services are helping you achieve your goals and streamline your processes. We're committed to providing you with the best service possible.

15 mai 2024

That's an amazing app to show social proof easily. I really love it.

EcoPlus
Colombie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 22 mai 2024

Wow, a 5-star review from you? Thank you so much! We're glad to know that our app and services are making a positive impact on your work or business. We appreciate your trust and loyalty.

9 mars 2024

Thread is identical with standard 10 and 30ml bottles. The only thing you need to do before inserting this 100ml bottle to a nebuliser is to swap the internal cap. The fragrance is really strong. We are in the middle of testing the quality, but most likely each person will have his own individual opinion. Some will say it is too strong, some will say it doesn't smell like pine needles they used to know. I say it is great - we started nebuliser 5 minutes ago and already a strong aroma filled entire ground floor of our house! And it smells like pine needles. For the price we paid, we most likely will order more in the future.

Z.A FRAGRANCES
Pakistan
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 11 mars 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

Trustoo team❤️