Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 avril 2024

loved the app! It's incredibly user-friendly and seamlessly integrates with my store. Plus, the customer support team is absolutely amazing, always quick to respond, and super helpful whenever I have questions or need assistance. Highly recommend to any store owner looking to boost trust and credibility with customer reviews!

Beautystation.ma
Maroc
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 2 mai 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

21 février 2024

this is one of the best apps for reviews and has great customer support team.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK Jensen. For her support on my store

buya
Bahreïn
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

If you’re opening your store for the 1st time and looking for a robust and reliable application that won’t cost you a dime, look no further. This app not only meets but exceeds expectations in both functionality and support. Highly recommended for anyone who values quality and excellent customer care!

Ruby Best Deals
Viêt Nam
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 17 mai 2024

Wow, a 5-star review from you? Thank you so much! We're glad to know that our app and services are making a positive impact on your work or business. We appreciate your trust and loyalty.

6 mars 2024

Best reviews app by far, I use it in all my stores. Cool review display, useful widgets and amazing customer support.

DynamoBricks
Espagne
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 8 mars 2024

Your 5-star review is music to our ears! We're delighted to know that our app and services are making a difference in your work or business. Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your positive experience with others.

15 février 2024

The app goes according to what I want to show the reviews, with several customizations, I also customized the main menu. Regarding the service, they responded in less than 1 minute and the problem was resolved.

HakiAnime
Portugal
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 17 février 2024

Shan❤️

13 mars 2024

Easy to set up. Great after sales service with quick responses with resolution to queries and tech support. 100% recommend

Xnest
Australie
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 19 mars 2024

Your 5-star review is incredibly valuable to us! We are overjoyed to learn that our app and services are exceeding your expectations. Your support means the world to our team.

Trustoo team❤️

13 avril 2024

Pia helped me with reviews, really fast response good support,

really good app 100% recommend

Zriol
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 15 avril 2024

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! It's fantastic to hear that our app and services are exceeding your expectations. Your support is truly appreciated

Trustoo team❤️

30 avril 2024

Jensen She is an incredible tech support worker. In a few minutes I managed to do what I wanted. It is a very good app. That is to say. Technical support of 10 and app of 10. very very happy.

FamPieces
Espagne
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 2 mai 2024

22 mars 2024

App is incredibly user-friendly, boasting an intuitive interface that requires almost no learning curve, and integrates seamlessly into your site.

Support is great, Shan was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, answering all my questions with clarity and patience. I felt very supported throughout our interaction.

RZME
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
31 mars 2024

This is very cool. Thank you I can able to sync a reviews from Ali.

RoseChic Essence Store
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 2 avril 2024