Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 février 2024

Excellent customer service support.
Always quick to solve problems.

Idea giardino
France
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 2 mars 2024

Your exceptional 5-star review has truly brightened our day! We're delighted to hear that our app and services are not only meeting but also exceeding your expectations. Thank you so much for your invaluable support.

Warm regards,
The Trustoo Team ❤️

5 mai 2024

This app is fantastic for reviews and offers a free plan with greater features compared to other review applications.

ShopeClub
Inde
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 7 mai 2024

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your exceptional 5-star review! It's fantastic to learn that our app and services are not just meeting but exceeding your expectations. Your confidence in us drives us forward.

Sincerely,
Trustoo team ❤️

18 février 2024

Best reviews app I've used so far. Easy, clear, and responsive on the mobile screen. That's an A+ for me.

TOCCOZ
Émirats arabes unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 20 février 2024

TOCCOZ, thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find Trustoo to be the best reviews app you've used so far. If you have any suggestions for improvement or if there's anything else you'd like to share, please feel free to let us know.

Cheers,
TEAM TRUSTOO

6 mai 2024

I went through several apps and this was without a doubt the best of them all. In addition to providing real tools in the free plan, it has engaged support to solve users' problems. I recommend.

Urbanfit
Belgique
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 9 mai 2024

Your 5-star review is music to our ears! We're delighted to know that our app and services are making a difference in your work or business. Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your positive experience with others.

6 mai 2024

good stuff. customer service is fast and helpful.

Booty Bloom
Irlande
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 9 mai 2024

Wow, a 5-star review from you? Thank you so much! We're glad to know that our app and services are making a positive impact on your work or business. We appreciate your trust and loyalty.

26 février 2024

Shan helped me very quickly with my problem. I would like to thank her for her friendly and kind manner

BANA DA AL
Turquie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 28 février 2024

Muito obrigado por nos deixar uma avaliação de 5 estrelas! Estamos entusiasmados em saber que nosso aplicativo e serviços estão atendendo às suas necessidades e superando suas expectativas. Seu apoio significa tudo para nós.

Tudo de bom,
Equipe Trustoo❤️

8 mai 2024

Oh my gosh this is the best review site ever. It's so easy to use just download and go. It's so easy to import reviews from aliexpress or amazon. The customer support is also great. They took there labeling off for free. I would definitely recommend this site

The Retro Console
États-Unis
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 13 mai 2024

Thank you immensely for taking the time to leave us a glowing 5-star review! Hearing that our app and services are not only fulfilling but exceeding your expectations is incredibly rewarding. Your encouragement fuels our passion.

Best wishes,
Trustoo team ❤️

11 mai 2024

Great product! Great support! I can only recommend! :)

flips.cz
Tchéquie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 15 mai 2024

7 mai 2024

So far, things have been great. I was able to email past customers and set up and configure everything easily. I reached out to support for clarification on the branding, and they responded quickly and were very helpful.

Necesitas Cafe
États-Unis
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 9 mai 2024

Thank you for your glowing 5-star review! It's great to hear that our app and services are helping you achieve your goals and streamline your processes. We're committed to providing you with the best service possible.

30 janvier 2024

Trustoo.io is an exceptional app for brands looking to showcase customer feedback effectively. Its ability to collect and display reviews in visually appealing widgets makes it a valuable tool for building trust with potential customers.

The app's multi-language support and auto-translation features are standout, catering to a global audience effortlessly. Additionally, its integration with social media and incentives for customer engagement, like review request emails and discounts for photo reviews, significantly enhance its utility. Overall, Trustoo.io is a user-friendly and efficient solution for any brand aiming to leverage customer reviews for growth and credibility.

Betabae
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 2 février 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

Trustoo team❤️