Omtaler (4 665)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
18. mai 2023

I have nothing to say excellent and fast service responds to all the questions I have asked and all have been resolved quickly thank you!

RcZone
Channelwill svarte 20. mai 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.
All the best,
Claire ❤️

5. mars 2022

This app has allowed my customer to add reviews and provide good feedback. I would recommend it to be installed for it can be in listed or grid layout even.

WILL PetStore
Singapore
Channelwill svarte 16. mars 2022

Glad to hear that you have a 5-star experience with our app! Thanks for recommending it. Should you need any help along the way, just let us know. We are delighted to lend a hand. Esther

26. mars 2023

question answered and solved within a minute.
everything seems to be working fine and also look great on my pages

Felicita Livings
Channelwill svarte 26. mars 2023

Thank you so much for your being highly satisfied. We receive your opinions and we will do our best to make things better for you. If you need anything, please contact us.
Happy Life!
Nona❤️

30. april 2022

I LOVE THIS VSTAR REVIEW Now that you’ve installed the Product Reviews app, you can add product reviews and ratings to your online store.

noellemagnetics
USA
Channelwill svarte 30. april 2022

Hello, noellemagnetics!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Vstar Product Reviews. May you continue to enjoy the benefits of the app and let us know more details about your experience with us. Also, please know that we are always open to suggestions on how we can further improve our services, just send an as quick message on the live chat anytime we are open 24/7. Have a nice day and stay safe!

Best Regards,
Nona|Vstar Support

28. mars 2023

responded to my inquiry fast and effectively, leaving me with a happy and better understanding of what it was i was trying to do

GlowEase
Storbritannia
Channelwill svarte 29. mars 2023

All the best,
Nona ❤️

29. juni 2022

Nice, they have a great interface, very useful options, and the customer service is friendly and ready to be served within seconds

DarBeauty
Oman
7. september 2022

best app ever try very fast customer service they help me to upgrade my account for free and also give me good suggestion help my store to be better

elegancydose
Storbritannia
Channelwill svarte 8. september 2022

Thank you so much for your high approval! If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are delighted to lend our hands.
Cheers, Nona

24. august 2022

Vielen lieben dank für den Support! Klasse App mit coolen schlichten Futures, kann man weiter empfehlen!

Fresh Wadoo
Tyskland
Channelwill svarte 24. august 2022

Herzlichen Dank für Ihre hohe Zustimmung! Wenn wir noch etwas tun können, zögern Sie bitte nicht, uns zu kontaktieren. Wir leihen gerne unsere Hände. Tschüss Nona

27. august 2022

The staff was so helpful, I believe their name was Nona. Great app! Would definitely recommend to my peers

AquaPurity
USA
Channelwill svarte 27. august 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated, Nona

Redigert 6. mai 2023

muito bom , nós ajuda demais, gratidão por compartilhar estas ferramenta tão incrivel para nossa vida

Magic Bayer Sucess
Brasil
Channelwill svarte 6. mai 2023

Obrigado por esta nota comovente. Foi um grande prazer atendê-lo e esperamos que volte em breve. Tenha um dia maravilhoso!
Nona❤️