Omtaler (4 703)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
27. april 2023

Amazing customer support, really helpful, I like how it has free options as for new small businesses this is a god send and so grateful to you for this! Thank you!

Reggie and Friends
Channelwill svarte 28. april 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.
All the best,
Nona ❤️

6. juli 2022

Easy to install and looks very neat. It has made my store look very professional. I will wait to see how it improves my store conversion

CitKhenEssentials
USA
25. mai 2022

It's a pretty decent app, but the best thing yet is the customer support. The app could use some improvement, but I wouldn't complain because issues are promptly resolved by the friendly customer support team.

LAMPOLOGIE
8 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 2. desember 2022

Thank you so much for your support, my dear friend. We would appreaciate it a lot if you could kindly give us some warm suggestions on improving our app. Thanks again for your positive review~

15. april 2022

Great Service. Was able to talk to them without any problems and they were able to solve my problem in seconds.

E-Fuse Diffuser
USA
Channelwill svarte 21. april 2022

Hello E-Fuse Diffuser!
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Should you need any help along the way, just let us know. We are delighted to lend our hands.

All the best
Nona~

Redigert 4. april 2023

Customer support is instantaneous. Importing and managing reviews is so intuitive and straightforward! The app works really well and it's so easy to setup the review request templates. Overall great app, does what I expected :)

earth & fable
Channelwill svarte 27. mars 2023

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

1. mars 2022

Makkelijk in gebruik. Had een probleem met reviews die niet op de site te zien waren maar na contact opgenomen te hebben werd ik goed en snel geholpen

Acrux store
Nederland
8 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 4. mars 2022

Hartelijk dank voor uw positieve review! We zijn blij dat we je kunnen helpen. Neem gerust contact met ons op als u meer hulp nodig heeft. Bedankt, Esther

5. april 2023

aplicativo maravilhoso simples, muito pratico recomendo muito, da para importar as avaliaçoes muito facil gostei bastante e muito customizavel

Monarquia Moreira
Brasil
Channelwill svarte 5. april 2023

Uau! Muito obrigado pela sua avaliação de 5 estrelas! Se precisar de alguma ajuda, sinta-se à vontade para nos contatar. Estamos felizes por poder ajudar. Cumprimentos.

28. juli 2022

De momento estoy contentísima con la app y además la atención al cliente inmejorable. Nona me ayudó rápido y me habló de herramientas útiles sin ni siquiera preguntarle. Muy contenta. La recomiendo. He probado varias y de momento, esta es la que más me convence.

Naturalicia
Spania
Redigert 29. januar 2023

super application, la version gratuite est suffisante c'est génial ajoutez la les yeux fermés. Les importations sont facile.

Baconi
Frankrike
Channelwill svarte 30. januar 2023

Merci beaucoup pour votre grande satisfaction. Nous recevons vos avis et nous ferons de notre mieux pour améliorer les choses pour vous. Si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit, veuillez nous contacter.
Une vie heureuse!

29. desember 2022

very good service, responesse vry fast! good app. I recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AstroProjector
Sverige
Channelwill svarte 30. desember 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated.