Trustoo.io Produktanmeldelser , 3 983 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
29. november 2023

I love Trustoo, very great app, and customer support is always present, to help you. I highly recommend them, Don't think twice, just get it.

The Trendy Look
USA
3 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 2. desember 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

28. desember 2023

the customer support is the top of line there is nothing better than this one i ve tried bunch of reviews apps

sheslayying
India
11 dager bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 29. desember 2023

Your 5-star review is music to our ears! We're delighted to know that our app and services are making a difference in your work or business. Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your positive experience with others.
Shan❤️

23. november 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using trustoo.io, and I must say the customer service was great they solved your issue I am so satisfied.

AceRoyals
Pakistan
12 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 25. november 2023

18. november 2023

Best app i ever used about review, and support was great. Fixed an issue for me really fast and effective. I wish in the future i can get a plan with them. Thanks a lot

Nabi Modas
Brasil
27 dager bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 20. november 2023

31. januar 2024

Thank you for the best service possible

Framéo
Frankrike
3 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 2. februar 2024

10. januar 2024

I want to express my gratitude to the amazing developers at Trustoo.io for creating such an exceptional reviews app! The ease of installation in the store was astounding, making the process incredibly smooth. Importing reviews from other apps was also a breeze, saving time and providing a seamless transition. The appearance and design of the Trustoo.io app on my virtual store are simply impressive, delivering a visually pleasing experience to my customers. I deeply appreciate the dedication and skill of the developers in crafting such a valuable tool. Trustoo.io, you are true masters at what you do!

Teus Pulos
Brasil
1 dag bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 12. januar 2024

Teus Pulos, we're truly honored by your heartfelt gratitude! Knowing that Trustoo.io has seamlessly integrated into your store and provided value is incredibly rewarding for our team. Your satisfaction is our greatest achievement!

Best regards,
TEAM TRUSTOO

23. november 2023

Ran into a couple issues on my behalf on navigating and customizing the reviews for my pages. However, Jensen was quick to help and contact developers to fix and resolve any issues I have right away, great customer service! <3

SMCollaborative
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 25. november 2023

14. november 2023

The best app for reviews, i have been using it for a long time in all my stores. easy to import reviews and a great support

Gearzzy France
Storbritannia
7 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 17. november 2023

Thank you for your glowing 5-star review! It's great to hear that our app and services are helping you achieve your goals and streamline your processes. We're committed to providing you with the best service possible.
Jensen❤️

25. desember 2023

Hands down, the best support staff I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Their dedication, professionalism, and prompt assistance truly exceeded my expectations. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, they were there to provide swift and effective solutions. It's clear that they genuinely care about their customers' needs. Kudos to the exceptional support team – you've made my experience with this service truly outstanding!

Clothing Wiz
5 dager bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 27. desember 2023

6. desember 2023

The import function is awesome. As a new drop shipper, it allowed me to get the reviews I needed to give my buyers the trust they needed to buy my products.

Turpit