Trustoo.io Produktanmeldelser , 4 515 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
27. april 2023

This app made it very easy for me to set up and get reviews on my site and they walked me through the installation too. Best, comprehensive!

LilsLovelyTreats
26 minutter bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 28. april 2023

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated.
Nona❤️

23. mars 2022

Wirklich sehr gute App, um Bewertungen schnell und einfach aus Aliexpress zu importieren. Auch der Support ist sehr schnell!!
Ich kann die App auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen :)

E-Promerce
Tyskland
25 minutter bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 14. april 2022

Es ist großartig, dass Sie Ihre Zufriedenheit zum Ausdruck bringen, indem Sie eine Bewertung schreiben,E-Promerce. Es bedeutet uns so viel. Wir haben hart daran gearbeitet, unseren Kunden das bestmögliche Erlebnis zu bieten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir immer offen für Vorschläge sind, wie wir unsere Dienstleistungen weiter verbessern können. Senden Sie uns einfach so schnell wie möglich eine Nachricht über den Live-Chat, wann immer wir rund um die Uhr geöffnet haben. Habt einen schönen Tag und bleibt gesund!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Nona

13. august 2023

Melhor app de avaliações! Parabéns..............................................................................

Nandeka Shop
Brasil
16 minutter bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 15. august 2023

Obrigado por seu feedback positivo sobre nosso aplicativo de avaliações! Ficamos felizes em saber que você o considera o melhor e temos orgulho de fornecer uma ferramenta útil para sua loja. Agradecemos seu apoio e esperamos continuar a oferecer um ótimo serviço para você. Obrigado por escolher nosso aplicativo!

Com os melhores cumprimentos,
Equipe de suporte do Trustoo

8. august 2023

great app, so many different features, and you can request for more if you want, great great great great

Trumphic
Estland
17 minutter bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 10. august 2023

Thank you for your glowing five-star review! It's great to hear that our app and services are helping you achieve your goals and streamline your processes. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service.
All the best,
Team Trustoo❤️

29. juni 2023

Very good service and prompt handling of problems.I would recommend it to people around me, it's easy to operate

everbloomingco
Hongkong SAR Kina
21 minutter bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 29. juni 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success, and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know.

Happy Life!
Faith ❤️

15. februar 2023

niceeee i love the help, and the costumer service, love it. recommend it so much and the app perfect !!

Compraya
Colombia
23 minutter bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 16. februar 2023

We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know.
Happy Life!
Claire❤️

14. august 2022

La atención de Nona fue increible. Además la aplicación parece muy sencilla de usar y encima es gratuita.

lafabricadelastentaciones
Spania
Channelwill svarte 14. august 2022

¡Muchas gracias por su alta aprobación! Si hay algo más que podamos hacer, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros. Estamos encantados de prestar nuestras manos. Saludos, Nona

8. september 2022

I spoke the Jade and she is wonderful. She is very on it and help with all my questions. This app is free and it looks very cool. I am so glad I delete my other review app and found this one. Awesome customer service and so awesome app and beautiful.

PUHCHI
Channelwill svarte 8. september 2022

Thank you so much for your high approval! If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are delighted to lend our hands. Cheers, Jade

1. august 2022

Fastest support of my life! Responded within minutes of request! And configure everything i wanted! Thanks again!

Lovepotion
Hellas
Channelwill svarte 12. august 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated, Nona

10. august 2022

Easy to use and very meaningful app. I use to upload reviews and yes, it helps me a lot. Definitely recommend it.

Pickbess llc
Channelwill svarte 12. august 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated, Esther