Trustoo.io Produktanmeldelser , 3 953 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
31. januar 2024

Thank you for the best service possible

Framéo
Frankrike
Channelwill svarte 2. februar 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support means everything to us.

25. desember 2023

Hands down, the best support staff I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Their dedication, professionalism, and prompt assistance truly exceeded my expectations. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, they were there to provide swift and effective solutions. It's clear that they genuinely care about their customers' needs. Kudos to the exceptional support team – you've made my experience with this service truly outstanding!

Clothing Wiz
5 dager bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 27. desember 2023

5. januar 2024

Great app! Increases conversion. Intuitively simple controls. Excellent support that responds within a minute! Thank you!

Household heroes
Italia
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 8. januar 2024

Hi Household heroes,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're delighted to hear that our assistant provided you with exceptional guidance and service. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, we're here for you. Enjoy using our app!

Warm regards,
TEAM TRUSTOO

2. november 2023

Great integration with the shopify store, one of the best that doesn't charge you to start using it. The usability is very easy and interactive, without complications. You can customize the comment formats, such as number of comments, style of customer names and button colors.
The best thing so far is the customer service, which has been very responsive and attentive when I've needed to consult. Rating 10

Yozuu
Brasil
2 måneder bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 4. november 2023

Thank you for your glowing 5-star review! It's great to hear that our app and services are helping you achieve your goals and streamline your processes. We're committed to providing you with the best service possible.
Shan❤️

16. januar 2024

Very good app, I had a question and they responded quickly, definitely recommend using it.

KwikShut
USA
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 18. januar 2024

Jensen❤️

7. januar 2024

Quick and polite responses anytime you need help. And the integrations work really well even if you're using a theme outside of Shopify's appstore.

Miras
Sverige
28 dager bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 8. januar 2024

Oi Miras,

Agradecemos pela sua recomendação! É ótimo saber que você acha nosso aplicativo fácil de usar e prático. Se precisar de mais alguma ajuda ou tiver alguma sugestão, estamos à disposição. Apreciamos seu apoio!

Atenciosamente,
TEAM TRUSTOO

2. januar 2024

I use many review applications and find this application very great, it displays reviews with pictures and the staff is also great, they handle problems very quickly and accurately.

woofgags
Storbritannia
6 dager bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 5. januar 2024

Hello woofgags,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our review application great, especially with the display of reviews with pictures. It's fantastic to know that our staff has been helpful, handling problems quickly and accurately.

If you have any more thoughts to share or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Appreciatively,
Trustoo Team

1. desember 2023

Best Customer Service: I received instant solutions for everything, and the great user interface made the product review importing process easier.

Shoppozone
India
19 dager bruker appen
Channelwill svarte 3. desember 2023

7. desember 2023

Thank you for quick help Shan. Also this is best review app..

Vibesy
Storbritannia
Channelwill svarte 9. desember 2023

Redigert 2. januar 2024

The service solved my problem quickly, I thank this application for its professionalism.

Kalynna
Frankrike
Channelwill svarte 26. desember 2023

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I appreciate your patience regarding the translation synchronization process after importing reviews into our system.

Rest assured that all of your reviews now are completely translated into English. Please be aware that the synchronization of translation duration varies based on the review volume in your store. Generally, it might take some time for the translations to fully synchronize. I recommend allowing 1-2 hours for the changes to take effect. Should the issue persist beyond this time frame, please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance. Our team is here to help.

I also want to extend our sincerest apologies for the delay in our response last night. Our communication platform experienced an unexpected outage, preventing us from promptly attending to your needs. I understand how this may have negatively impacted your experience, and for that, we are genuinely sorry.

Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to resolving any issues you may encounter. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Best regards,