Recensies (4.833)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 juli 2024

I tried so many review apps, and most were incompatible with my theme. There are so many issues with other apps. Website speed and screen zittering etc.

But this app I did not have to do much. I installed and everything worked fine with my theme.

I had so many questions regarding this app functionality that Shan from customer service answered very professionally. Thank you for everything

Styleeo
Australië
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2024

Hi, Styleeo!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that our review app worked seamlessly with your theme and that you didn't encounter the compatibility issues faced with other apps. Providing a hassle-free experience is important to us, and we're glad we could meet your expectations in this regard.

We're also delighted to hear that Shan from our customer service team assisted you professionally and answered all your questions. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing excellent support.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure you continue to have a positive and smooth experience with our app.

Thank you again for your kind words and support!

Trustoo Team

12 juli 2024

Macht alles was ich brauche, der Test Plan unterstützt eine gute Anzahl an Reviews pro Produkt. Einstellung und Design der Reviews sind anderen Apps um längen überlegen und schlussendlich ist der Support super und sehr zügig. Alles in allem sehr zufrieden mit der App.

Verwello
Duitsland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2024

Hallo, Verwello!

Vielen Dank für Ihr tolles Feedback! Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass unsere App alles bietet, was Sie benötigen, und dass Sie mit dem Testplan für die Anzahl der Bewertungen pro Produkt zufrieden sind. Es ist großartig zu wissen, dass Sie unsere Einstellungsmöglichkeiten und das Design der Bewertungen anderen Apps überlegen finden und dass unser Support-Team super und schnell ist.

Ihre Zufriedenheit liegt uns sehr am Herzen, und wir sind hier, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie weiterhin eine positive Erfahrung mit unserer App haben. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben oder Unterstützung benötigen, zögern Sie bitte nicht, uns zu kontaktieren.

Vielen Dank nochmals für Ihre Unterstützung!

Viele Grüße,
Trustoo Team

7 juni 2024

best application i ever used . customer support is also too good

FINADASH
India
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 8 juni 2024

We deeply appreciate your 5-star review! It’s wonderful to know that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support is invaluable to us.

12 april 2024

Great app, nice customer service. They are open for feedback and I am sure they are going to upgrade it and make it better. Very satisfied with it.

Chromawings
Roemenië
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 15 april 2024

Thank you for leaving us a glowing 5-star review! It's fantastic to hear that our app and services are hitting the mark and then some. Your support is invaluable to us.

6 juni 2024

she was very nice . gave me all info that I needed

yourprincessdress
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 8 juni 2024

Thank you immensely for your 5-star review! We’re overjoyed to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support is deeply appreciated.

8 juni 2024

Great app, easy to use and set up. Best of all is the customer service which is extremely supportive.

My Store
Verenigde Staten
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 10 juni 2024

We’re so grateful for your 5-star review! It’s fantastic to hear that our app and services are meeting your needs and going beyond your expectations. Your support means the world to us.

10 juni 2024

Thank you for your help. Very good review app, I think it's the best app for it.

BABISOU
Frankrijk
24 dagen gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 16 juni 2024

Thank you for your incredible 5-star review! We’re thrilled to learn that our app and services are meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Your support is invaluable to us.

12 juli 2024

The application works well and meets expectations. The technical support is very good. They resolve issues promptly and are attentive to all the details that users mention. I recommend the application

Sentir Hogar

Ivolvia Baby
Verenigde Staten
21 dagen gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 7 juli 2024

Your generous 5-star review fills us with gratitude! Knowing that our app and services are hitting the mark and going beyond for you brings us immense joy. Your backing is deeply cherished.

Warm regards,
Trustoo team ❤️

15 april 2024

Shan from the customer support team was an AMAZING help. I was able to get my issue resolved within minutes. Thanks again! Highly recommend this app.

SYLUS
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Channelwill heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

Thank you for your glowing 5-star review! It's great to hear that our app and services are helping you achieve your goals and streamline your processes. We're committed to providing you with the best service possible.
Trustoo Team❤️