VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Aliexpress Reviews Importer Oberlo review app alireviews, loox

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vstar reviews Faster and simpler reviews construction

Lamonvic

Location Brazil

Great app, help me a lot, because the other app does not worked fine. Nona was very fast and helpful, thank you so much. Recomoended, for sure!

Alotos Acessorios

Location Brazil

The suporte that i received was amazing, i'm grateful for Nona who answered my questions with precision and education

Lele Magazine

Location Brazil

Recebi recomendações através de pesquisas no navegador google onde pude perceber que o app seria uma ótima opção para mim.

KABLE AND KNIT

HUGE timesaver. This app is amazing.... the reviews import looking nice and modern! Blends great with my theme! Can't believe it's free!!

FitsOnYou

very nice app. Better then others. Simply to use. Good looking comments. You not gonna be dissapointed.

Le Secret Du Sac

Location France

Parfait, je viens de passer de Loox à VS Ali reviews, l'importation a été nickel.
Merci à Ellyssa pour son assistance.

3fpmg3$cq.ebdp#

Location Ukraine

I highly recommend this service. I really enjoyed working with him. Its functionality contains everything you need for reviews. I also want to note the work of support. I did not even expect that the service on the free plan can provide such support and desire to help. I want to express my gratitude to the manager Nona. Not only did I get answers to my questions, but the development team also helped implement my wishes into my store. Definitely recommend it.

One Tree Hydroponics

I really enjoy using this app works great and auto adds new reviews for products. Keep up the great work.

Ki's Pet Palace

They are very prompt and helpful. I truly appreciate the above and beyond customer service I received!

cilinasport

Location Jordan

Same Premium or Paid App, Fantastic Customer Service , I thank Nona for kind support, the app is great , fast in importing reviews.