VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Aliexpress Reviews Importer Oberlo review app alireviews, loox

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vstar reviews Faster and simpler reviews construction

LaLunna - Moda Feminina

Location Brazil

Estou gostando do APP, muito fácil de usar e importar os reviews. Grátis, não precisa efetuar nenhum pagamento.

The Artful Octopus

Seems to be just what i'm looking for easy to use and just right. Simple is just the way I like it so Id rather thing run smoothly.

sim-sim-shop

j'utilise application mais il marche très bien bravo je conseil les gens qui l'installe pour facilite le travail

demon shop

Location France

super aplication et elle fonctionne tres bien. je recommande car on peut meme telecharger les photos avec

Blau Bärchen

Location Germany

I used the app and it is really helpful in getting a lot done for me. It is a must get if you're building on shopify!

Neva Amour

Bianchi Wise

Location Brazil

muito bom, perfeito. a pessoa que me atendeu é maravilhosa
melhorou minha conversão em 104%, top demais

Boxlivre

Location Brazil

I was very happy with the service, they are super attentive, super fast service. I highly recommend the app. 5 stars! I'm from Brazil

Cart

Location France

very good and helpful thank you very much 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Luxurysterling

Really good app and customer service.
They answered quickly and helped me with all the questions I had.