VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Aliexpress Reviews Importer Oberlo review app alireviews, loox

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vstar reviews Faster and simpler reviews construction

OfertasAmigão

Location Brazil

Gostando muito do app super pratico e fácil de mexer, recomendo! suporte nota 10 sempre esclarecendo e tirando duvidas.

June 15, 2022

Hola Ofertas Amigos,

Gracias por tu comentario, nos gustaría conocer los detalles para poder satisfacerte plenamente, te hemos enviado un correo electrónico y estamos esperando tu respuesta, ¡gracias!

Mis mejores deseos,
Nona|Equipo Vstar

Dispaws

I have used this app to add reviews to my website, they have allowed me to customise the reviews as well as translate reviews I have imported to the required language. The customer support on this is great as I spoke to "Nona" who was very friendly and informative

Just Marcas

Location Brazil

Achei perfeito este aplicativo, com um suporte excelente, obrigada Nona por ser tão atenciosa, me ajudou demais. Quem for usar este aplicativo não vai se arrepender, melhor do que apps pagos que tem por aí! Se tivesse como, daria 10 estrelas.

Kosmetikss

Location Germany

Ich habe eine gute kostenlose alternative gesucht um ads in meinen store zu kriegen und diese app ist sehr gut dfür

iamluminousliving

Great assistance from Nona. I highly recommend her customer service! She has been very patient and kind with me. Also, Nona is quick with giving me great solutions in every question I asked.

QVM Vitamins™

Location Australia

I just recently installed this app to my Shopify site, very easy to use, Nona gave me a lot of helps! Fantastic customer service!

AndromedaSkincare

Location Mexico

The customer service team is great, they actually solved the problem I had. 10/10. So far, I'm satisfied with the app.

סופר טבע בשבילך

Location Israel

10 מעולהההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה

VOTOR™

good app and good support, it has everything i need for my store, and the support are really helpful and quick

Cozy Snowflake

Location Vietnam

The app was just amazing to me, could not imagine how I look like if there was not the app. Deserve 10 stars in stead of 5.