Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and extensive customization options. It's recognized for allowing import of reviews from various sources, handling large volumes of reviews, and offering unlimited product reviews in its free plan. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support and features like displaying ratings, CSV review imports, and multi-language support with auto-translation. These features make it a versatile tool for boosting customer trust and sales.

May 10, 2023

Ótima!
Só faltou algumas opções de edição para facilitar a personalização das avaliações, relacionado ao cupom de desconto padrão que vocês disponibilizam, estou tentando retirar, porém não estou conseguindo.

Onfertando
About 1 hour using the app
Channelwill replied May 10, 2023

Obrigado por compartilhar seu feedback conosco. Lamentamos saber que nosso aplicativo não atendeu totalmente às suas expectativas. Se você puder nos fornecer mais detalhes sobre os problemas que encontrou, faremos o possível para resolvê-los e melhorar nosso aplicativo.

October 5, 2023

test

Hydraskin
France
5 days using the app
Channelwill replied October 6, 2023

Hello there. Thank you for your 4-star review. We appreciate your feedback, and we're glad to have you as a user of our app. If you have any specific suggestions or if there's anything you'd like us to improve, please don't hesitate to let us know. Your input helps us enhance our services. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you. - Trustoo Team

May 8, 2023

.....................................................................................................

BR Digital Shop
3 months using the app
Channelwill replied May 8, 2023

Hi there. Thank you for your rating to us. If you need anything, please let us know. We will be happy to help you with anything. Have a nice day ahead. 🌹
Happy Life!
Nona❤️

June 11, 2022

This seller knows how to communicate with buyers as myself she even has a sense of humor as well and is well engaged with your concerns as well as any questions or concerns. I am actually ordering from her again awaiting my second order! She updates you if there is a problem and assure you that your package is coming My sample arrived earlier than what I expected. As a New Business Owner this is the kind of asset I will appreciate from a supplier.

SupremeCops
Over 1 year using the app
Channelwill replied June 11, 2022

Hello SupremeCops,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on us. Thank you for sharing your great experience with the seller that you have business with. This gets our attention and we would like to discuss it in further more details.

I have already sent you an email, could you kindly check it, please. I am looking forward to hearing a response from you. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Best regards,
Nona|Vstar Support

April 26, 2022

I Like it besides the fact that its free. It doesn't translate but not big deal can't complains besides thats its easy to navigate

Es Bella Boutique
Over 1 year using the app
Channelwill replied April 26, 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app! For the translation issue, we are delighted to help you finish the job anytime! Please let us know how we can help you. Have a nice day! Esther

March 19, 2022

I liked the app. It does what is needed. I rate 4 just because I can't change language words. I highly recommend to use.

lojagog
12 months using the app
Channelwill replied March 21, 2022

Thank you for recommending our app! We can help you to change the words anytime. Thanks for your suggestion, we will try our best to develop this feature for our users. Regards, Esther

July 22, 2022

suporte muito atencioso, resolveu meu problema, estava tendo dificuldades mas conseguiram resolver.

Ofertas Online
11 months using the app
Channelwill replied December 2, 2022

Muito obrigado pela sua avaliação positiva, meu caro amigo. Se precisar de mais ajuda, é só nos avisar. Estamos sempre aqui para você.

Edited December 12, 2022

Very good service , good customer support , very helpful , good communication i will keep using them on my stores, 4 stars!!

thehypnosis
France
11 months using the app
March 18, 2022

I experienced quick response times from customer service. Special thanks to Shermelia on the customer service team.
The app is easy to use, and the help center is comprehensive and useful. Im liking the app so far.

QuikRelieve
9 months using the app
Channelwill replied March 21, 2022

Thank you for your positive review! So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service. We will keep going to offer better service. Much appreciated, Esther

May 25, 2022

It's a pretty decent app, but the best thing yet is the customer support. The app could use some improvement, but I wouldn't complain because issues are promptly resolved by the friendly customer support team.

LAMPOLOGIE
8 months using the app
Channelwill replied December 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your support, my dear friend. We would appreaciate it a lot if you could kindly give us some warm suggestions on improving our app. Thanks again for your positive review~