Anmeldelser (967)

• 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
3. maj 2024

There is no reason why this app should get anything less than 5 stars in 2024. This app gives you complete control over how you cross sell products and seems to have the ability to learn over time what would be best options to cross sell with other products. Also it's complete free and works really well to tap into SEO markets with google giving you the most chances to have your item shown to prospective buyers.

Trade Sports
Storbritannien
Cirka et år bruger appen
Redigeret 10. april 2024

Update: The issue has been resolved, I'm happy.
Everything was working fine until one day. One of the main filters, availability, stopped working. The support can only write half a screen of text about how sorry they are and how they understand how important it is. But the ability to solve the problem is absent. I never thought I would say this, but Shopify support has become more useless than Amazon support.

Ranok Inc
Shopify svarede 10. april 2024

Update: This problem has been fixed now on Shopify's end. As you identified, there was a recent issue specifically with the availability filter, but not all online store themes were affected depending on how the theme was coded. The issue has been patched now.

11. juli 2024

helpful, easy to navigate and make the customer search & discovery game easier.

Karavan Clothing
Grækenland
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
10. juli 2024

Great app that is easy to install and simple to integrate and setup.
Only feature missing is a Buy Now or Add to Cart button for the products so that customers don't have to leave the main item page to simply buy an add on.

Bahru Leather
Australien
11 dage bruger appen
12. juli 2024

There is only one thing that for me holds this app from getting 5 stars, and that is no compatibility with category metafields. Category metafields are great for variants, but cant be filtered by this app. Hopefully this will be added in a next update.

Dplatafina
Ecuador
2 måneder bruger appen
7. juli 2024

i want to reccomment this app to another,so it realhelp for peopple who sale products online

My Store Sale Mart
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
2. maj 2024

AI Chat doesn't get you over to support and goes on a loop of "I'll connect you with a Support Advisor for further assistance. Please hold on while I arrange that."

Also, there doesn't seem to be support for metaobject templates in search, so the site won't index the pages using those templates. I'd like to find if there's a workaround but can't seem to get any help.

Sparked Innovations
Redigeret 3. juni 2024

I would like one of my custom "Disponibilidad" filters to have "En existencia" checked by default. I love the app but I would like to be able to leave a filter applied by default.

La Sonrisa del Caimán
Bolivia
26. april 2024

There is a limit of 25 Filters that can be used. Which I believe doesn't make sense. The App should allow unlimited filters to be made. We are shifting our store from Magento to Shopify but are struggling with our filter needs.

Huguh Home
Indien
7 måneder bruger appen
11. juni 2024

So it took me a while to find an app that would do exactly what I needed and this does it. Complimentary products because I have several items all with the same design and each has a unique design number in the title like BL#7. Only reason I did not give a 5 was because the search function when searching for items to add to the complimentary doesnt work well at all. Search for BL#7 and you get 50 items with BL#105 etc. If the search function returned only the matches it would be perfect.

The Booty Life