Reseñas (955)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 72% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de julio de 2024

There is only one thing that for me holds this app from getting 5 stars, and that is no compatibility with category metafields. Category metafields are great for variants, but cant be filtered by this app. Hopefully this will be added in a next update.

Dplatafina
Ecuador
2 meses usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

So it took me a while to find an app that would do exactly what I needed and this does it. Complimentary products because I have several items all with the same design and each has a unique design number in the title like BL#7. Only reason I did not give a 5 was because the search function when searching for items to add to the complimentary doesnt work well at all. Search for BL#7 and you get 50 items with BL#105 etc. If the search function returned only the matches it would be perfect.

The Booty Life
2 días usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

Our contracted Shopify Partner, GSATi suggested we implement this app as a free alternative to DooFinder. Ever since turning on semantic search and boosting products, we've seen a significant increase in site conversion.

My one suggestion would be to automatically turn on semantic search as a function of the app when onboarding.

Powerflex
3 meses usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

It works quite well, but could be a bit more simple - adding more examples for each type might help.

Timeless Grace Emporium
20 días usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

As a new store owner i would rate the app good. Thank you.

PRINT&EXPLORE
Grecia
5 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Great tool to customize our storefront search! Thank you!

Oldies Fashion JP
Japón
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

App works great, but doesn't support over 5000 products. I hope sometime soon they fix this.

GoPanda
16 días usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

Amazing app. Although I really wish the 'grouped values' didn't have a threshold of 50, have found this extremely limiting

babycity
Nueva Zelanda
7 meses usando la aplicación
21 de marzo de 2024

Without a boost, prodcts are not showing on the result.

Packaging By Polymer
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
10 de junio de 2024

ces bien bon site meilleur que j’ai vue

EUROPEFOOTBALL