Samlet vurdering
  • 7 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 8 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
28. januar 2024

filters do not show up on store. I have added 3 filters: Price, availability and Brand. However they are not up on the store and i can't seem to add them

WatchWear
Bulgaria
8 dager bruker appen
Shopify svarte 29. januar 2024

The Search & Discovery app determines which filters your store uses, but the actual visual display is controlled of your theme's design. Check to see if there are theme settings for the collection and search templates that show or hide filters. If there aren't any theme settings, and the filters still aren't showing, we recommend contacting your theme's developer for assistance.

16. november 2023

Looks interesting, but the documentation makes it hard to figure out how to make something as simple as to show the aggregated average reviews value in a simple product. Needs some fixings. The documentation is not good enough.

I can't figure out the reason someone found useful to filter products based on the number of reviews instead of their average value. :-)

Will be pleased to receive some help from support, but it even lacks to add a support button like most of the rest of modules in Shopify.

Incremental.es
Spania
9 måneder bruker appen
23. november 2023

Does the Shopify Search & Discovery work with the new prestige team?

I can only see the filter when I search for a product in the search bar first. How can I install it correct ?

loveliesstudio.com
Danmark
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
5. desember 2023

Seach result works perfectly, but the filtering is kinda hard to navigate and use. Overall may give it a try.

Vintage Velvet Vault
9 dager bruker appen
8. november 2023

I like the app but when we transferred to the new Shopify 2.0, we lost all of our tabs that made the related products look at a collection that we wanted to be associated with that product. There needs to be an option in the recommended products section that lets you link to a related collection of products, rather than having to add each related product separately. It gives you a general selection of related products by default, but our recommended products were more tailored prior to having to use this app. We have individual colour products and want to be able to have products of the same colour relating to the assigned product. (old style, we set a tab in the product settings to see the collection of other colour related products) - new system link: you have to link individual products that relate and it is super time consuming.

Videris Lingerie
New Zealand
10 dager bruker appen
30. mars 2024

This definitely helps you select products that can compliment each other, like outfits, etc. Let's me feel like I have first hand in promoting combinations in my clients tastes.

A little cumbersome to use though:
- The search results window is fixed on the page and covers the product you are selecting complimentary prods for. It would be much easier if I could move that results list over to the side and eyeball possibilities
- Search results show all status' of products. Don't see if they are eligible to display or not until you add them to the products list.
- Would love if the display of complimentary products had option to suppress the product title and display a line grid of the first 3-4 recommendations. It would show there are more than just one suggestion. The '>' isn't always noticeable. Just making more work for the customer. Apps need to make things clear for them.

Could be enhanced just a little for big paybacks

Black Wagon Kids
USA
28. desember 2023

Not clear how to use this to be able to show "Sold Out" products in my Product Recommendations app.

Pure Squeeze
USA
14 minutter bruker appen
3. februar 2024

Good

Global🌎 fashion
India
Rundt 21 timer bruker appen
7. juli 2023

The app allows you to set filters only for the entire online store and has restrictions for the entire online store. For some businesses, this may be enough, but we sell equipment - our collections have completely different filters and we simply cannot fit into the limit. It would be great to customize filters for each collection.

In general, Shopify as a platform has strong limitations with property fields for filters. We could write a json metafield in our products or variants, but the app doesn't support that.

Specialist
Ukraina
9 måneder bruker appen
Shopify svarte 11. juli 2023

Thank you for your review. We've shared this feature request with the team for future consideration.

4. august 2023

Solid app on the whole, considering the functionality it provides at no extra cost - however I've experienced one quite frustrating issue:

I use metafields to filter my products, and I've found that sometimes this app does not stay in sync with the my products. The metafields are definitely there and consistent between products, but only a few of them show up when selecting the filter. Brute forcing it by removing and re-adding the metafield on those products over and over again does work eventually and makes this app update, but it's quite a frustrating process doing this and trying to figure out which products this app has missed.

Analogue Arcade
Storbritannia
4 måneder bruker appen
Shopify svarte 7. august 2023

Hi, there - sorry to hear you're experiencing some difficulty with metafields. The Search & Discovery app doesn't sync a copy of the store's product metafield information, instead it presents the information Shopify has stored. There may be an issue with how metafields are being saved. To properly troubleshoot this, we recommend contacting Shopify Support where they can gather more information about how metafields are set and updated on your store.