Helhetsomdöme
  • 7 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 6 januari 2024

Update after few weeks of reseach.. The issue was on my side.. I installed the custom code which killed "Search & Descovery" app. Shopify support was so kind to check my templates and point me out the cause of the issue. Great work guys and the app is just what I need for my eshop!

Hello. In general, the app is OK, but it has some flaws, making it impossible to use in my particular case.
1. It lists more products that it's configured manually. For example, you have only 3 products configured manually to be displayed in a certain place, but your template allows for a maximum of 6 products in that position. So this app just adds some random items to the list on top of those added manually.
2. Dawn v12.0 is not supported. I contacted the dev team on the subject, but have received no reply so far. I hope this is because of Christmas vacation time.

PeachPerfectSkin
Litauen
5 månader användning av appen
Shopify svarade 9 januari 2024

Glad to hear that it was sorted out and that you find the app useful!

10 januari 2024

Orders are not fetching till now - kindly Auto tune up to get healthy targets on Orders for a life time in order to continue to stick on the sales channel. Help this channel : https://nnbshopi.myshopify.com/ and https://nnbglobal.blogspot.com/ encourage me as unselfish of e.commerce, guide the people get the orders and able to pay upcomming fees after the trial period. Make success the trial period. I am unable to do much. Senior Developers may can help us with out our request in " Auto Tune Up " mode.

Please apply marketting places to which countries actually CJdropshipping and Shopify doing well rather Country India. Auto fix for the same. Appreciates the Good Offices

NnbGlobal
Indien
22 dagar användning av appen
7 november 2023

I love being able to make the shopping experience easier for my guests!

Ruby Joy Boutique
25 december 2023

IT LOOKS LIKE A GOOD APP AND FREE

Make and get money store
4 månader användning av appen
22 december 2023

Easy to use and perfect for new users

Thats 4 Me
16 dagar användning av appen
19 november 2023

Very useful app honestly it’s a great help
With organizing your online store

Pi Fitz
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
30 januari 2024

thanks iam happy with you

zainfabric.online
Sydafrika
19 dagar användning av appen
28 oktober 2023

excellent app - adding great value to my Shopify store.

KURO online
Sydafrika
21 oktober 2023

I recommend the App because I can see the search result .

Addis Innovation
19 december 2023

Very good app

Le Gouté Natural Spice
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen