Shopify Search & Discovery

• 9 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 31 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 recensioner
12 januari 2023

extremely bad app. The gui or design for the filters is horrid. Not only is the options limited, it looks bad too

Otherworlds Market
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 månader
21 december 2022

Not even worth one star at all. This app needs way more functions - its totally useless like this. For example you activate filter by "tags". You can not even edit the filter headline and there are ALL tags displayed in the filter you use on all products. That simply makes no sense at all.

upstitchstudio
Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 40 minuter
Shopify svarade 21 december 2022

Thank you for your review. Product tag filters are available to all stores as 'default filters' and can be renamed from the language editor of your online store, you can find more information on renaming default filters here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/search-and-discovery/filters. If you do not want to show all the product tags linked to your products as filter options, we recommend filtering by product metafields which you can customize for your store.

19 december 2022

Filters are not working.
Search is also not working.
No support from team.
After adding this app, my website search functionality NOT working.

LaalMirchi
Nederländerna
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 25 dagar
Shopify svarade 19 december 2022

Thank you for the feedback. The issue with products not showing in search results on your store appears to be resolved.

7 november 2022

The idea of using meta-tags instead of actual tags is ridiculous. We’ve been using “tags” this whole time and now you guys changed it and it’s a huge step back for a lot of us And ridiculously time-consuming for a lot of us that have to make our products and we don’t have time to sit here and do the same thing twice. What upsets me the most is that I literally bought a theme years ago specifically for its filtering and now it doesn’t even work anymore due to this update. As someone who makes & sells clothing I have to add a color variant to each item for it to filter out in colors even if I only sell one color of that product. Huge thumbs down, absolute waste of time and it’s frustrating that I can’t even get filters to work in my online store like they used to without spending hours redoing some thing I already did.

Feelin' Peachy
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
3 november 2022

I'm using Expanse Theme version 4.0.1 and there is no Complementary Products block to add to the Product Information section. I have followed all of the instructions correctly. It is very frustrating!

Paramount Fires
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 13 dagar
Shopify svarade 16 november 2022

Thank you for your feedback. The theme you are using does not yet support this feature. Please contact your theme developer for more information.

20 oktober 2022

I've contacted Shopify support on an issue with using Price Filter where the issue is clearly on the Shopify's Side and the support team is very unprofessional and every time referring to my third party theme as the problem, refusing to acknowledge there is an issue with their app. Please train your support team to do actual support instead of reading some support team manuscript.

Producks
Egypten
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader
Shopify svarade 16 november 2022

Thank you for your feedback. The problem you encountered now seems to be resolved.

17 oktober 2022

Los productos tienen un precio de miles de pesos, pero la app me toma el "." como una "," entonces lo que vale veinticuatromil pesos, lo muestra como veinticuatro. Hay solucion??

Konko Active
Chile
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 18 dagar
12 oktober 2022

not sure how this would help driving in traffic from the web.
if this just for our store site, then it's useless!

Peaberry Coffee Lab
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 månader
27 september 2022

My website is not able to search for any products. I think this app is not working for any website.

Molastic
Thailand
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
15 september 2022

I install this APP, but it Can't filter by "Tag." If this option is available, the app will be useful.

也小小|寵好物嚴選
Taiwan
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 9 dagar
Shopify svarade 30 september 2022

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Tag filtering is now available. For more advanced filtering capabilities, we recommend to use metafields.