Shopify Search & Discovery

• 9 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 31 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 recensioner
27 januari 2023

"I highly recommend this searching app to anyone looking for a quick and efficient way to find what they need. The app is user-friendly, with a clean and easy-to-use interface that makes searching a breeze. The app's search algorithm is top-notch, producing relevant results in a matter of seconds. Additionally, the app offers various filters and sorting options to help narrow down search results. Overall, this searching app is a must-have for anyone looking to streamline their search process."

ARAYTE
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 månader
19 januari 2023

Die App ist einfach aber bietet trotzdem viele Möglichkeiten. Sie ist benutzerfreundlich und verbessert das Einkaufserlebnis des Kunden.

betterworldshirts
Tyskland
6 januari 2023

Great app search and filter service app we checked all the features and shopify make a great app and easy to work

miamisportwear
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 21 dagar
27 december 2022

It's a really good app. Allowing for synonyms is a huge plus and we even get insights into what customers are searching for in our store. Not really sure what they would need to improve on honestly. Overall, 10 out of 10 :)

NFDVapes
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 26 dagar
19 december 2022

This app is really great! It is Shopifys app so it works very well and I am very satisfied with the result that I got at my store! I really recommend everyone to use this app cause it is a free app and it works very well.

SmartElectros
Sverige
3 december 2022

Great to see that you can now filter your collection products and even use metafields without having to purchase a separate app.
BuyExcelTemplates.com

BuyExcelTemplates.com
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 månader
23 november 2022

Great way to boost products with larger inventory on Search and to upsell & grow average order value on each sale.

Colors for Good -Wholesale-
Redigerat 7 november 2022

This app certainly does what it says on the box. I am a simple person and like my solutions simple. I am more than happy to change my requirements to suit the technical implementation. Rather not bend and break things. It also makes it all easy to manage and it's a Shopify app. The filtering here works perfectly and I am sure Shopify are going to continue development on this. Not sure why this is rated so low.

Hot Chili Creative
Nya Zeeland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 15 minuter
2 november 2022

I enjoyed the easiness in working with this app! I'm not exactly tech savvy but this ticks all that I need to get going.

Wig Chicks & Co.
Redigerat 1 november 2022

A+++, my #1 favorite, most valued app...and the fact that its FREE!? I love the functionality & added features this app provides. I'm so happy to see whatever glitch / update that disallowed control over auto-generated recommendations has not only been fixed, but improved it seems at first glance.

Paradisiac Psychedelic Handmade Goods
Shopify svarade 21 oktober 2022

Thank you for your review. The feature you are referring to is still in the app. It is called “Hide auto-generated recommendations” and is a checkbox at the bottom of the “Edit product recommendations” screen.