Year Make Model (only $9.99)

Year Make Model (only $9.99)

by Apolomultimedia.com

Search by car - Cars Filter - Vehicle Year Make Model filter

Strictly Auto Parts

Experienced a few issues at first, but the developer was very helpful and quick to respond (within a day). Other similar apps use product tags to circumvent the search, but this one does it better which doesn't clutter the product page in the backend. Also, other apps is based on SKUs which sometimes cause overlapping and display funny search results if you have different products, but with the same vehicle application. This app is based on product id, which is a better approach imo. It has the potential of becoming an awesome search vehicle app with a few minor tweaks.

gourmethongkong

Great App!!, It is really fast and the best feature is that i uploaded all my cars with a simple csv file!! .., also, it has a fast and good support...I definitely recommend this app!

bikes-sport

Great and Fast App.
It has the easiest way to upload my products compare to the other apps.
Thank you Guys for your support !

AUTOID

I’ve been using this app for over a year now and have had nothing but excellent service from the team. It’s simple to use and install and I would highly recommend it.
It’s definitely flexible too, doesn’t just need to be used for automotive parts.
They guys that work at Apolo have helped me troubleshoot a few problems recently and they’ve been nothing but helpful. Really happy with this app and it’s excellent value for money. Checkout our website to see a demo. AUTOID.uk.com

Paradize Auto

Thank you very much for this efficient app and great support. You installed the app free of charge and very fast on my store, I greatly appreciate it.