Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Capel Rugs

The only thing better than the APP is the SUPPORT that you receive alongside the app. This search tool is certainly first class and provides a wonderful experience for the user. THE SERVICE though is the real shining star in my opinion. We all know that as good as any APP may be, there are always caveats and business practices that call for alteration or tweaking to make it truly fit your site. The staff at Searchanise has been MOST responsive and have worked with me through many such situations. I would highly recommend Smart Search and Instant Search to anyone looking for a better Search tool for their store!!!

Farmacisti Preparatori

This app improved our site search. We also enriched search results with our blog results! Support is very fast, effective and kind.

النجم الشرقي

Great application, and we look forward to more creativity in the future, thank you support team.
best wishes

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

really the best search app available in shopify. It helped me and my customers finding what they were looking for in a smart and intuituve way. Ut's also very useful for clothe store

Colorful Wings

Professional App, Professional support. Very flexible in terms of customization. Would surely recommend.

Vitro Samples Center

This is a great search engine which provides variant specific results. The support team were helpful in rectifying issues and implemented features we asked for.

AMEKANA.COM

As a pro member, I don't expect this app to keep breaking and messing with our sales. This app is so inconsistent and would break at the most crucial times.

Catholically

Finally I can deal with people making typo & spelling errors. Everyone is returned a meaningful answer / item. Perfect! I've decided to buy it after 1 day worth of searches. I've already suggested it to all of my friends with Shopify shops. Outstanding app with many customization too.

Home Deliveries

Great app that contains several features and app within only 1. Support staff is very professional, supportive and responsive.

Kent Brushes

This app is such good value for money and works incredibly well. I would recommend it for all Shopify Stores!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105