Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

GuitarPusher

Guys, this is not a search app, it's much more. I find this is the cheapest while being fully featured. One of my problem is that people are not able to find what they need in my shop because the built in shopify search is so basic. For example if the product is GruvGear and you search Gruv Gear, there won't be any result. With smart search, this is fully resolved. But it doesn't end there, Smart search also has a very comprehensive results page with lots of filters. It also has product suggestions in collection page, as well as "other people also bought" that you can put in product page or cart page. You can even replace your collection pages with smart search collection page with all the useful filters.

One thing this cannot do is display every variant as a separate post in a collection page. That's why I haven't replaced my collection page with this. But for search, it more than exceeds expectations. If this were a theme app, then it would be a 3 or 4 but this is a search app, so this should be rated 6 because it can do much more than what you pay for.

Podazi

Good
Outstanding app, and even better support. I have tried several others, many come close, but this one seems to hit all the right spots.

A+ all the way!

L'Univers Otaku

Worst app of the app store

This app will destroy your website. I installed it, immediately my website gone from 3s speed to 7, it brokes the minify job that has been done to improve the website.

This is by far the worst experience i ever have with a shopify app, and of course delete the app doesn't fix their mess, i will have to pay an other speed optimisation and hope bold don't make me pay fees to fix the coding too, i am already about 100$ lost here. Awful!

July 8, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you have faced such issues when using our app.

As we haven't had a chance to be informed about this issue from you yet, we'd like to thank you for bringing it to our attention now. We have gotten in contact with you via email to examine the issues closely.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com. We'd be glad to help you.

Palacio's Kids

me resulto muy buena herramienta, la probe primero no presento fallas es muy recomendable y facil de manejar

Uptown Bicycles

No app has had a larger positive impact on our site. Setup is easy, and conversions & customer experience instantly improved dramatically after installing the Smart Search / Instant Search App. If you have a lot of products, this is a must-have app!

Kosher-wine.eu

The look and functionality of the search in the front end is good. The backend UI is good. The technical support is good (and they even added code for me to get it to work with my chosen theme, thanks Sergey! ) Definitely deserves five + stars.

Experience CBD

Super effective and helpful for customers to search your site. We were looking for an app that would help customers search ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on your site (including pages, blog articles, and products), instead of just products. We finally got it and with the pro version, you get analytics, so you can see what your customers are searching for. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I think it will help boost your conversion rate on your store for sure!

Ozzie Collectables

I've been using Smart Search for about a year. The support is fantastic and the conversion has definitely gone up. This is a must have for every Shopify store.

Sneakers Unplugged

I tried different filter before, but these either did not work as wanted or messed up my system. With Searchanise, it is running really well and especially the support, Anastasia or Alexey for example, are great! Really helpful and professional! Also like the product labels and reco engine features. Recommend this if you want a great search function+ !

White Rock Soap Gallery

There are so many options in this app but without enough documentation you end up spending days upon days trying to figure it all out. I want the search results to display best selling but it continues to default to featured no matter how many times i set it. The other thing is the grid continues to remain at two columns regardless of what I change. I'm now trying to remove the app but the search results disappear whenever I attempt to remove it. Beware of this app unless you have a lot of time for trial and error.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93