Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Prayers Planner

This app goes beyond smart search. Its upsell and cross sell has helped my business grow. I'm so excited to offer more to my customers!

Also, the customer service from their team is prompt and amazing! They are such a great help to meet the needs of my store.

You definitely need this app!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are delighted to know that our app affected your business in such a positive way!
Feel free to reach out to us anytime, should you need our assistance. We're here for you.

All the best,

DIY Kit Creations

Looks comprehensive and user friendly but app interface doesn't work in Google Chrome (at least for any of us)

September 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your high evaluation of our app. We are happy to know that you like both the functionality and the interface of our Smart search app.

As for the interface issue, perhaps some of the browser extensions might get in the way. I see that you are already discussing this with our support team, so I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.

True Vintage

App has broken on our live website, very slow response time via email. No live chat service. Very disappointed, as the app had been performing really well.

No live support and huge loss in revenue from our website not showing any products

September 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for pointing the issue out. I'm sorry that our service disappointed you. It's true, we do not offer live chat support right now, but we do treat urgent requests with top priority. Right now our team is working on the issue you submitted and we will follow up with you shortly within our current email thread.

My Bump Maternity

I needed some modifications because of the template I'm using, customer service is great! I couldn't be more happy with the results.

September 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for such a great review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the results. We'd be happy to help again if needed, just drop us a line at feedback@searchanise.com!

Kidicare daycare supplies

Poor customer service and support. the products doesn't work with two languages even it is integrated with langify.

September 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are really sorry to know that you have faced issues with Langify integration. Our team is now working on the issue you mentioned and we will do our best to fix it quickly. We will keep following up on this in our current email thread.

Plus One Trends

Really useful app! After trying out a lot of them, I was finally recommended to Searchanise. I use gem pages and it was an easy integration. Support and customer service is also top-notch.

Liepa

it's the best app for search I've tried in Shopify and I've tried many! It has the easiest way to setup filters for collections and it's easy to setup in general

digitale-luftbilder.de

with this app you can search x-thousend of different products. top searchbar, top and very fast support.

Fret en Merel

We've got nearly 10,000 products on the site. We've tried several search and filter apps - all had severe speed issues because of our catalog size, or lacked important options for customizing appearance. This app is lightning quick, has all the bells and whistles to make it just so for our store and doesn't cost the world with a large catalog. Definitely recommend!

Motionparts

I tried them all but this one has the best deal. The functions offered are great, can only recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98