Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Vaperteststore

The best search app in the Shopify app store. Very happy with this app and will not use anything else for our search needs.

Troopster

This is a great app for my store. It really helps my customers to not only find what they are looking for, but if they mistype something it adjusts it for them. Very good app and worth the cost

Balmoralonline

UPDATE! The guys at Searchanise are amazing! Thanks Oleg for prompt help and support. My problem was fixed quickly and efficiently! It seems it was not a problem with the app, but how I needed my products to be viewed in a search. Works PERFECTLY now :)

Maitri Learning

Great search tool. Other searches are limited to product info but I have a lot of extra information on my blog and learning center pages that drive customers to my site. Once they get to www.maitrilearning.com, they need to find whatever topic they are interested in. Searchanise makes that happen.

Onlinelightingrep

This is truly one of the best search tools that I have found. I really needed one that had synonym capability and meaningfull suggestions and this did the trick - really excellent tool!

Pensxpress

Great app, very easy to setup and configure. Price is also a big plus.

The Bread And Butter Letter

Great support, and very interesting seeing the analystics of what our customers want. Especially when thinking of areas to improve. Perhaps the way I've written content and headlines is unlike how the customer requests, etc.

Online Science Mall

The app did everything we needed it too and more. We are very happy with the solution and hope to see even more features in the future!

Bibliotek

What a wonderful app. Love the clean and sleek look.

Buymobilerapidco

Great product and simple to install and configure. Was up and running in 5 minutes.