Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

eOil.co.za

this search app has changed completely the way our new webiste presents and behave. it's extraodinary and we are very please. a bit expensive though but it's kindof worth it anyway. thanks for your good work !

Ask and Embla Store

The support team has been very prompt in resolving our enquiries, and their app features have been great to use so far, recommended!

Planet54

We use this app mainly for the filtering feature, it works like a charm, it's easy to integrate and their support team are very helpful and quick to respond with integration.

The Coffee Collective NZ

Great app and great service, highly recommend. Nice clean search functionality and creates a nice filter menu on collections

Avanti Hawaiian Shirts - Aloha Shirts from Hawaii

Great app and amazing customer service! I needed help with customization and one of their agents were able to customize it exactly to how I wanted it to match the theme of my website.

Tonix Teams

Great customer service!! We had a few adjustments we wanted to make and the customer service team was quick and effective in helping us address our concerns - highly recommended!

BEAUTI.sa

App is not supporting Langify V2, Also Redirecting is missing between languages,
But the App Look and feel is not bad

February 7, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for bringing the issues to our attention.
We will work to resolve them promptly and effectively.

Cheap Fabrics

The app is great and works fantastically well. However, the game changer is the service level and backup which is even better and they answer every query in an extremely professional manner,
Absolutely no hesitation in recommending this app.

February 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your great review and recommendations! We appreciate your business!

Willow

Loving this add in app so far! It has some great features for stores with a larger catalog of products!

BetterPatio.com

This is quickly becoming the most important app in my store. I've been searching (no pun intended) on a strong filtering app AND a smart search app. To find both in the same app is amazing. So far, every question I've had is easily found in their help documents. Very impressed.