Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Sunshine Daydream

We have been looking for a way to improve our search ability on our website with over 5,000 products and growing. It's been a challenge building menus, search and sidebar menus using starting with a theme that had some basic functionality. After installing Searchinse we had ran into a few issues getting the display and functions to work the way we wanted it to look, we reached out to support and received some of the best help we could imagine. Paul provide 5 star support, he went above and beyond to find all the answers to help integrate the app into our website. He helped with supplying some custom options and help with a few weird issues we were seeing with the existing theme. We are very happy with the functionality and now our customers are able to easily find items there were NOT able to find in the past. I highly recommend the app and the great technical support their group continues to provide.

Testing Decathlon Martinique

I used this app for 8 websites, and this app is amazing. The support is very good too, the answer is very quick when I have a question

TurnKeyParlor.com

so far the app is better than I could have imagined. Installed it, waited 10 minutes and was overly impressed. Now I'm getting into the refinements to really get things buttoned up. So far, so great

The Basket Lady

Great app. We've been using them for a long time. Just had some custom dev work to do that they accomplished without hesitation. Great team to work with!!

The Skinny - Skincare Reimagined

Very detailed in what it can do, but it vastly improved the search capabilities in Shopify. We are very pleased with the results.

Plants by Woodlark Nurseries

Brilliant app and brilliant customer service. The app is fantastic as it improves the search function on my shopify store in a way I can't describe. The way it looks and works is just brilliant, customers can now shop from the search amongst other things. This is what my store was missing. Support is also very good, they customized my search widget very quickly. The analytics feature is also extremely helpful.

Brobrobrille

The app works great on our store! Customerservice is fast and very good! They made improvments as we suggested also. Highly recommended!

The Shoppe Miami

amazing app and even better customer service! we had some specific requests to perfect the app for our store and Pavel was extremely responsive and helpful to make it happen! thank you!

Little Safa

Brilliant, it's a must have app on your website. Although i'm running on the free version, which is perfect for startups, i'am considering upgrading to the paid plan! Check out my website if you don't believe me. https://littlesafa.com/ Search for blankets in the search bar!

Romantic Blessings

I continue to love this app. I have had it for about 8 months now and this app is still one of the best apps we are using today. So many options and features that enhance our store's shopping experience. Customer service remains awesome and responsive. I just had another change I need to improve my overall store and the customer service group made a change and fixed this right away for me. Very pleased with the support and the service.