Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Boody USA

Simple to set up with a ton of great features. This elevates and monetizes search so much compared to the base search offering.

World Fitness

This App is the best Search app on the market.
Customer service was very prompt and extremely quickly to help.

rhui

I needed help with removing a section in the search results so I emailed the team and within less than 3 hours was assisted with by Sergey. Highly recommend this app and their support crew

Angelus Press

We've been using this app for a few years now. It's been great. Easy to set up, easy to configure. The customer support is very good too, less than 24 hours to get our questions answered.

Optics Trading

Great apps, of course happy customers and nice support fast resolving difficult questions and problems.

eOil.co.za

this search app has changed completely the way our new webiste presents and behave. it's extraodinary and we are very please. a bit expensive though but it's kindof worth it anyway. thanks for your good work !

Ask and Embla Store

The support team has been very prompt in resolving our enquiries, and their app features have been great to use so far, recommended!

Planet54

We use this app mainly for the filtering feature, it works like a charm, it's easy to integrate and their support team are very helpful and quick to respond with integration.

The Coffee Collective NZ

Great app and great service, highly recommend. Nice clean search functionality and creates a nice filter menu on collections

Avanti Hawaiian Shirts - Aloha Shirts from Hawaii

Great app and amazing customer service! I needed help with customization and one of their agents were able to customize it exactly to how I wanted it to match the theme of my website.