Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Pos Hardware 3

Just started to use- installation was easy and indexed all products. Interested to see the Analytics and therefore search terms etc.

Thedesignest

The native search function in Shopify is horrible. If your customers don't type in exactly the right words or spelling, they get an error page. This app was so easy to install and works really well. I also had to contact support and they were very fast in responding and helped me to fix a problem right away.

Itzoo

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Walnut Studiolo

So easy to install I haven't needed support at all, and I'm really impressed with how much customization and information there is right off the bat. I was using InstantSearch+ and it was too expensive for us as a small business, and it had a much less user-friendly dashboard. This is a better app and half the price - I'm so glad I switched.

Ilikesyikes

Gives our customers a new experience level on our site. The search function is now one of our key browsing features.

Babytrends2015

Great app and great support! Tech-Team made some custom optimizations for your product feeds, so we can now manage better all marketplaces and shopping companies. Thanks a lot for your work!

My Family Rules

I've tried lots of search apps but this is by far my favourite. Easy to install and set-up, very customisable, great for helping the customers find exactly what they are after quickly and brilliant for us to see what people are searching for.

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk

Kitaro De

Very powerful app, easy to manage an use

Africanamericanwigs

Great app to help people find things in the store

Simple Jimbo Furniture

I love you guys, I never love anyone in the whole world the way I love you guys. My life without you is just lost without being found.

Thank you.