Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Karmak

This search is soooo much better than the default search bar. It's easy to add...works like a charm!

Tile City

Looks like this might work, very professional video demonstration but I've been fooled in the past by those.

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Miotech Store

The impact of installing Smart Search & Instant Search was dramatic and immediate - it's improved our customer experience immeasurably. It was a 14 day free trial but it took all of about 14 minutes to know we would be keeping the app.

Paul Calloway
VP of Sales
MioTech Sports Medicine

Salttree

good and easy to search, highly recommend

Sleepologee Net

Great App, awesome features. The search results are quick and easy to navigate.

Specticular

We have been using this app for a few months and works flawless so far. Extremely easy to install, intuitive configurations. Constants upgrades to improve adaptability to the site. Definitely recommend this app.

Qualtees

Easy to install and configure. Integrates seamlessly with my theme (Simple), is free and works incredibly well. I cannot fault this app honestly... and I am normally pretty good at finding flaws. I will get the pro package later on when my sales are better. The analytics will be a good thing to have once I have enough data collected.

I predict Searchanise has a bright future ahead. :)

Jemkim

Great search tool for our site. highly recommended for our site jemjem.com.

JemJem

Jyyghome

Wonderful app. 100x better than the original shopify searching.