Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Fosters Ship Chandlery

Excellent app, our customers find what they are looking for much easier now and our conversion rate has nearly doubled since installing it.

Littleboyztoy

A must have for any store with a high volume of products. Easy to use and the results are fantastic. Well done guys. www.farmodels.com

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Changed our search interfaces drastically allowing customers to find what they are looking for more quickly leading to better conversion!

Liveliveorganic

Excellent App! It is everything we wanted in a search bar :)

Hemp Hemp

***** very good for the beguining

Special Fx

Ultimate search function - incredibly good, low cost (worth every penny) and would highly recommend for any store.

Total Diabetes Supply

Works great for what we need it for. Support has been quick to respond when we've reached out! I highly recommend.

The Mystic Jewel

This app is great! It is very simple to set up in your store. You can easily customize a lot of aspects of the appearance of your search results pages such as colors and the descriptive text for your fields. The search works fast and has a great look that is not too intrusive on your page. I picked this app because it has all of the features I am looking for at a reasonable monthly rate. I have over 4,000 items in my store, some made with gemstones and minerals which are hard to spell. This app provides excellent suggestions when a customer is trying to spell certain words, based on my tags, products and pages.

Itokri

This app is just the best thing available on shopify store for search.
before installing this i was not aware about the potential of searching on the store.

double thumbs up for the team and Alexey!
If you are looking for the search app THIS IS IT! stop searching for it. :)

best of luck!

Umen Rite

its free so nothing to complain.