Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Stone Harbor Hardware

This is search is much better than the default search. The results from a search are relevant and useful.

Calgary Plants

Love this app. Relly works well with my store as I have around 1000 products and justs makes for a much better customer experience. www.calgaryplants.com

Menz Fashion Zone

Very helpful! One of the most recommend apps. I might be able to exclude selective products and pages from search results. Thank you Searchanise!

Myexportleftovers

Very powerful search app. Good service.

Demozastores

This is simple and effective search option for our store! Thank you!

Ydssupplier

This product and content search app is really a great addition to our website. It helps customers when they want to search for certain products, articles, pages, or any other possible information. The layout is among the best apps on the market. You can also customize everything about the design, function, and overall performance. I would definitely recommend this app compared to the others for all the reasons I posted above and not to mention the price is affordable and far cheaper than a few of the other competitors.

Feintboxingco

Easy to set up and great price. It does everything we need to make our shopping experience fluid and easy. Love how customizable it is.

Tend Insights

Great app! I couldn't find anything that I didn't like. Glad I found this app. So good. Thanks!

Uncanny Test

I'm very pleased with the app, it does what it's supposed to do. Nice options to customize the look to match your store. The hardest part was deciding which colors to use.

Culcase

Excellent! It helps so much. Many thanks.