Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Labellamafia

Easy settings and very effective.

Phuongbinhgroup

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn, using this app, very good, clear and a lot of feature

Adenstyres Co Nz

Very Happy Customer, good quick and helpful search app. Thanks so much :) www.AdensTyres.co.nz

Loving Essential Oils

This app has helped my store get much better searches for my customers. I found this app after realizing that my customers were searching for blog posts but they couldn't find them because my store theme search bar only searched the products I had listed. This left my customers disappointed and more than likely they left my store. This app will bring up products, blog posts and even pages!! I love that about this app since I use blog posts to help with traffic, it was a must for my search bar to find what my customers were looking for. Thank you for the great app. Support was also wonderful and responsive!

Ituxs Mexico

Have you ever walk in brick and mortar store that products are all over the place? .... think about it , right!!! its a mess.... you walk away! Ok... for your e-shop you need this app to organize your things! Im not in need of any backlinks... but go check it in my site... now I'm proud of my shop! Cst Svc is the best... I had problems with mobile visitors, and they fixed it in 12 hours... For me is a must have if I want to make my site successful .

Yours truly.... mexiganga.com

Thnks!

Laprimashops

Fantastic App. Fast, Easy to Use, Great Value. Highly Recommend!

Iheartraves

Great app, makes it easy to highlight new items in search & customize our customers' experiences. Would recommend!

Scrubshopper

Smart search completely changed our on-site search! Using the default search was a struggle for most of our customers but we've seen engagement go through the roof since switching!

Nochaos Co

Very handy and smart app! Recommended for every Shopify shop!

Wessel
@nochaosco

Advantagesupplements Com

Great app. Works right out of the box with no custom coding required. You can customize the look to match your theme. You can even display a banner at the bottom of the search results for your promos.
www.advantagesupplements.com