Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Onlinelightingrep

This is truly one of the best search tools that I have found. I really needed one that had synonym capability and meaningfull suggestions and this did the trick - really excellent tool!

Pensxpress

Great app, very easy to setup and configure. Price is also a big plus.

The Bread And Butter Letter

Great support, and very interesting seeing the analystics of what our customers want. Especially when thinking of areas to improve. Perhaps the way I've written content and headlines is unlike how the customer requests, etc.

Online Science Mall

The app did everything we needed it too and more. We are very happy with the solution and hope to see even more features in the future!

Bibliotek

What a wonderful app. Love the clean and sleek look.

Buymobilerapidco

Great product and simple to install and configure. Was up and running in 5 minutes.

Natures Batch

Great app and wonderful customer service on my site www.naturesbatch.com !

Ancestorville

top notch, cheaper than others and love the format and way it looks on my site. ~debra

Kollectionk

It's very easy to install and use it. You could customize the look and feel easily. It offers better search result page with filters. You could search products, collections and articles with the app. The analytics of the app offers useful information for your shop.

Bandccamera

Amazing!!!! Hands down, the best application installed on our website!