Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Province Electric Supply Ltd

Best search app at there no doubt about it.

Napgeek Collectibles

Great app. Love the look and feel. Use it for our store at napgeekcollectibles.com

All Four Outdoors

Great search app! Putting the right results in front of my customers and providing relevant search result filters for extended results.

Refurbphoneexchange

Works great, just as intended. Would recommend to other stores.

Milltown Sports

Instant results, great work Smart Searchanise!

Pa Jewellery

Very simple to use, for customers and administration. Impressed with optional features and customisation

Allysonsplace

Seems to be working out great!!! Great customer service - had a question that I emailed and it was answered promptly. So far I'm very happy with the App as I haven't been using it too long.

Ironority

Amazing, just the app we needed to bring filters and predictive search for our customers. And fair pricing for it, too.

Thanks all

The Lift Chair Shop

Great search app! I love how it pulls keyword from product descriptions when customers do a search! Just love this app. The Trial was more than worth it and I love seeing my site visitors using it on my site. Another great feature is that the app pulls all of the related products together and puts them together seemingly as though they've landed on a new page. It looks great.

Republicabio

very useful. And support very good too.