Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Republicabio

very useful. And support very good too.

Miramar Office

Nifty, very little configuration needed. Just install, index, and go!

Enchanted Vibes

Excellent App, We use it for our adult toy store www.enchantedvibes.com

Without this app, our products would never be found with the default search engine from Shopify. Wish the price was slightly lower however. Great job guys!

Officebox Se

This is by far the best search i have used. It just works the way i wanted. Thanks!

Mikkeller

Very useful and well made app!

Stone Harbor Hardware

This is search is much better than the default search. The results from a search are relevant and useful.

Calgary Plants

Love this app. Relly works well with my store as I have around 1000 products and justs makes for a much better customer experience. www.calgaryplants.com

Menz Fashion Zone

Very helpful! One of the most recommend apps. I might be able to exclude selective products and pages from search results. Thank you Searchanise!

Demozastores

This is simple and effective search option for our store! Thank you!

Ydssupplier

This product and content search app is really a great addition to our website. It helps customers when they want to search for certain products, articles, pages, or any other possible information. The layout is among the best apps on the market. You can also customize everything about the design, function, and overall performance. I would definitely recommend this app compared to the others for all the reasons I posted above and not to mention the price is affordable and far cheaper than a few of the other competitors.