Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Barnets Verden 2

Easy to setup, gives great search results in few second. Very happy. Take a look at www.barnetsverden.dk.

Up The Nippising

Awesome app! Site engagement has really increased since installing the app as customers are no longer getting empty search results from products that we actually carry based on spelling errors. It also provides excellent suggestions for similar products when they search something we don't carry. Analytics also gives great insight into what your customers are looking for. Definitely worth the money.

Box Quiz

Just what we needed in our store. A really good and responsive customer service when you have questions. We are very happy :) https://boxquiz.dk

Labellamafia

Easy settings and very effective.

Phuongbinhgroup

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn, using this app, very good, clear and a lot of feature

Adenstyres Co Nz

Very Happy Customer, good quick and helpful search app. Thanks so much :) www.AdensTyres.co.nz

Loving Essential Oils

This app has helped my store get much better searches for my customers. I found this app after realizing that my customers were searching for blog posts but they couldn't find them because my store theme search bar only searched the products I had listed. This left my customers disappointed and more than likely they left my store. This app will bring up products, blog posts and even pages!! I love that about this app since I use blog posts to help with traffic, it was a must for my search bar to find what my customers were looking for. Thank you for the great app. Support was also wonderful and responsive!

Ituxs Mexico

Have you ever walk in brick and mortar store that products are all over the place? .... think about it , right!!! its a mess.... you walk away! Ok... for your e-shop you need this app to organize your things! Im not in need of any backlinks... but go check it in my site... now I'm proud of my shop! Cst Svc is the best... I had problems with mobile visitors, and they fixed it in 12 hours... For me is a must have if I want to make my site successful .

Yours truly.... mexiganga.com

Thnks!

Laprimashops

Fantastic App. Fast, Easy to Use, Great Value. Highly Recommend!

Iheartraves

Great app, makes it easy to highlight new items in search & customize our customers' experiences. Would recommend!