Searchanise Search and Filter

Connect visitors to goods instantly with our search & filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Miotech Store

The impact of installing Smart Search & Instant Search was dramatic and immediate - it's improved our customer experience immeasurably. It was a 14 day free trial but it took all of about 14 minutes to know we would be keeping the app.

Paul Calloway
VP of Sales
MioTech Sports Medicine

Salttree

good and easy to search, highly recommend

Sleepologee Net

Great App, awesome features. The search results are quick and easy to navigate.

Specticular

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We have been using this app for a few months and works flawless so far. Extremely easy to install, intuitive configurations. Constants upgrades to improve adaptability to the site. Definitely recommend this app.

Qualtees

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to install and configure. Integrates seamlessly with my theme (Simple), is free and works incredibly well. I cannot fault this app honestly... and I am normally pretty good at finding flaws. I will get the pro package later on when my sales are better. The analytics will be a good thing to have once I have enough data collected.

I predict Searchanise has a bright future ahead. :)

Jemkim

Great search tool for our site. highly recommended for our site jemjem.com.

JemJem

Jyyghome

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Wonderful app. 100x better than the original shopify searching.

Mmawarehousellc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great search app and the best feature set for the price that we have seen! Excellent help with look and feel by the team as well and quick turnaround.

Acubest

Easily one of the most valuable apps we added to our site. The original Shopify search is terribly lacking: sometimes completely missing the item searched for or totally obscuring it by flooding the results with unrelated items. It might be okay for sites with smaller inventories, but it can be a mess when you've got a few thousand items and variations like we do.
Smart Search (Searchanise) has tons of features and options and makes search results efficient and more importantly, relevant. There were a few things it lacked when we first started using it but most of it has been addressed with updates. And for the subscription price, it is totally worth it.

Konni39 Vn

Location Vietnam

Awesome app! It made search box much smarter. Thank you so much!