Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Officebox Se

This is by far the best search i have used. It just works the way i wanted. Thanks!

Mikkeller

Very useful and well made app!

Stone Harbor Hardware

This is search is much better than the default search. The results from a search are relevant and useful.

Calgary Plants

Love this app. Relly works well with my store as I have around 1000 products and justs makes for a much better customer experience. www.calgaryplants.com

Menz Fashion Zone

Very helpful! One of the most recommend apps. I might be able to exclude selective products and pages from search results. Thank you Searchanise!

Demozastores

This is simple and effective search option for our store! Thank you!

Ydssupplier

This product and content search app is really a great addition to our website. It helps customers when they want to search for certain products, articles, pages, or any other possible information. The layout is among the best apps on the market. You can also customize everything about the design, function, and overall performance. I would definitely recommend this app compared to the others for all the reasons I posted above and not to mention the price is affordable and far cheaper than a few of the other competitors.

Tend Insights

Great app! I couldn't find anything that I didn't like. Glad I found this app. So good. Thanks!

Uncanny Test

I'm very pleased with the app, it does what it's supposed to do. Nice options to customize the look to match your store. The hardest part was deciding which colors to use.

Culcase

Excellent! It helps so much. Many thanks.