Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Msno

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great search app and fast reply from support.

All Tire Supply Llc

We love this app, easy to use. Search result is smart and fast. Customer support is great! Very happy customer.

Update* Recently we having some problem with our online theme not allowing the customer to use the search function properly when view site on mobile mode. With-out asking Searchanise for any help they actively fix the problem so now my mobile customer are very happy. Thanks a lot Searchanise!

Vaperteststore

The best search app in the Shopify app store. Very happy with this app and will not use anything else for our search needs.

Troopster

This is a great app for my store. It really helps my customers to not only find what they are looking for, but if they mistype something it adjusts it for them. Very good app and worth the cost

Balmoralonline

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

UPDATE! The guys at Searchanise are amazing! Thanks Oleg for prompt help and support. My problem was fixed quickly and efficiently! It seems it was not a problem with the app, but how I needed my products to be viewed in a search. Works PERFECTLY now :)

Maitri Learning

Great search tool. Other searches are limited to product info but I have a lot of extra information on my blog and learning center pages that drive customers to my site. Once they get to www.maitrilearning.com, they need to find whatever topic they are interested in. Searchanise makes that happen.

Onlinelightingrep

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This is truly one of the best search tools that I have found. I really needed one that had synonym capability and meaningfull suggestions and this did the trick - really excellent tool!

Pensxpress

Great app, very easy to setup and configure. Price is also a big plus.

The Bread And Butter Letter

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support, and very interesting seeing the analystics of what our customers want. Especially when thinking of areas to improve. Perhaps the way I've written content and headlines is unlike how the customer requests, etc.

Online Science Mall

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app did everything we needed it too and more. We are very happy with the solution and hope to see even more features in the future!